she did what!?

yeee omg thank you y'all for reading
I know it's cringy, I tried to make it better but like this is my officially first fanfic so <3

Third Person's POV
Katsuki woke up from his bed, he could hear the chiming of  the utensils downstairs. wait what-? Mum never make breakfast?

He was awoken from his thought when he heard a knock from the door,"Katsuki! Katsukiiii! It's me, Hitoshi! Dad and papa said that breakfast is ready!"

oh, so yesterday was really not a dream, never thought I'll be this lucky.
Oh no what should I say when we're having breakfast,
will they bring me back to her? Oh lord please no.
I don't want to go back.
Take me away from that place
Please don't hurt me
don't kick me out

Before he even knows it, he's sitting on the floor, back press against the wall and hyperventilating, just the thought of going back caused him to panic, who knows what his mom will do to him if he returns. He had been gone for more then 12 hours, his mum should've realised, he need to be more careful if he went outside.

He heard the door opens but he didn't bothered looking up, he's still stuck in the middle of a panic attack.

When Hitoshi opened the door, he was shocked of what was happening, but if what dad said is true, that Katsuki was just like him, he's probably having a panic attack. So he ran downstairs.

"Dad, Papa! Katsuki is having a panic attack!"

Aizawa and Yamada, who was going through Bakugou's file last night immediately stood up, the black haired male went to his room while the blond one stayed with the worried kid.

*flashback*

"Yes, please send me the file, thank you"
*hang up*
"ok we got Katsuki's file,"
"well let see then"
reading through the first few pages, everything is clear and without any trace of abuse, Katsuki's parents divorced, his mum said that they fell out of love. Masaru Bakugou then moved to America.
Except that information everything seemed to be perfectly norma- wait no, what's this?

(i'm really sorry idk how to write reports :>)

Lost kid report
name: Bakugou Katsuki
age: 6
date: 4th April, 2011
information
A women brought Bakugou to the police station during a strong storm. She told the police that she found him in the playground sitting under the slide.
Bakugou refused to tell us his parents phone number and address. He said that his mother kicked him out, but Mitsuki later said that he was playing with his friend, Izuku Midoriya. Bakugou was later picked up by his mother.

Shota knew that every kid age 6 should be able to say their parents phone number, Katsuki don't look like some stupid kid, he seemed clever. Besides, the playground is right next to his house, why didn't he go back? Bakugou said that his mother kicked him out, it's probably true because Shota found him outside again.

And when they were walking home, Shota can clearly see the bandages underneath the shirt and pants. So Shota assumed that Mitsuki Bakugou is abusive.

Determined to twist the horrible childhood of his new found kid, Shota closed the laptop and talked to his fiancé about his new findings.

In the end, they both agreed that they'll ask Katsuki what happened tomorrow. A young kid like him shouldn't have to go through all of the pain and trauma.