9. Drarry

Main pairing: Draco Malfoy x Harry Potter 

Other pairing(s): Pansimone (Pansy x Hermione)

Warnings: None

.

*Before the 2nd task in the Triwizard tournament (the lake one)*

Ron: Hey Harry. Have you seen Herm anywhere?

Harry: No. Do you think something happened to them?

Ron: I'm not sure. Wait did you say 'them'?

Harry: I said her, Ronald. You're hearing things.

Ron: Whatever you say mate.

*Down the lake*

*Harry internally*: Oh fuck. Is that Malfoy? Fuck. 

*Harry brings Draco to the surface (without Fleur's sister bc I said so :P) As they reach the surface, Draco wakes up from the slumber spell*

Draco: What the- Harry? 

Harry: Hey Draco. So quick catch up, the second task was to rescue something dear to me that would be held deep beneath the Great Lake by the merpeople and somehow, Dumbledore learnt about us thus, took you.

Draco: We can't get out of this can we?

*Harry popping the p*: Nope.

*When they reach the shore everyone is straight at them in pure shock*

Harry: If you have anything to tell me, just tell it straight to me, no need to spread rumors around. 

Neville: Are you guys dating?

Seamus: And if you are for how long?

*Draco gives a slight nod to Harry to sign that it's ok to tell them*

Harry: Yes. And since the middle of 3rd year. Anything else?

*Hermione who was long out of the water and was drying herself with a towel goes up to Harry and hugs him*

Harry: Whoa. That was uncalled for.

Hermione: Well, thanks to you guys being together before 5th year, all of the Gryffindors, most of the Hufflepuffs, some of the Ravenclaws and every Slytherin except Blaise and Pansy owe me 20 galleons each. Oh and also McGonagall, Dumbledore and Snape owe me 50 galleons.

Draco: WHat? 

Hermione: You can give me the money by the following order: Hufflepuffs after first period tomorrow as well as the Ravenclaws. Slytherins, you can give my money to Pansy or Blaise. Gryffindors you can give Pansy and Blaise's money to me. Thank you in advance. 

Harry: But Herm, how did you know we were together?

Hermione: Oh, it wasn't hard. I basically found a slytherin tie that had the carvings D.M. on your bed when we were packing for our summer holiday at the Burrow. And Pansy found the sweatshirt, which Mrs. Weasley had knitted for Harry, on Draco's bed. It wasn't hard to piece the pieces together. Plus the fact that they both used to talk about how annoyingly perfect the other other was for 4 fucking years.

Pansy: Thank you for your explanation.

Hermione: My pleasure. You are my friend after all. 

Pansy: We're not friends. Stop calling me that.

Goyle: Ooh~ burn.

Hermione: I'm sorry love, let me rephrase that. You are my girlfriend  after all.

Ron: WHAT?

Draco: I knew Pansimone would sail! Potter, you owe me my 20 galleons!

Harry: Fine.

Pansy: Well, isn't this ironic.