6. Wolfstar

Main pairing: Sirius Black x Remus Lupin

Other pairing(s): None

Warnings: Mentions of snapping bones and ripping skin 

.

*In DADA (ik that all profs know ab/ Rem's situation so let's pretend this one doesn't)*

Sirius: In conclusion, werewolves are very cuddly creatures, who are best approached with chocolate, warm blankets and kisses.

DADA Professor Mr. Gotts (I made his name up out of Gringotts, he doesn't exist): Mr. Black, what inspired your assessment of werewolves?

Sirius: I happen to know one.

Mr. Gotts: Very interesting. I would very much like to meet them one day, if they're ok with that.

*Sirius making eye contact with Remus earning a quiet sigh and a nod from him*

Sirius: Well, that day is today. 

Mr. Gotts: They're here at Hogwarts at the moment?

Sirius: They've always been here Mr. Gotts.

Mr. Gotts: Well then, could you please invite them to the class so they can tell us more about werewolves such as the transfiguration process?

*Sirius sits as Remus stands up and goes over to the board while everyone is staring at him in shock*

Remus: Hello everyone, I, Remus Lupin am a werewolf.

Mr. Gotts: Mr. Lupin, would you mind telling us what happens throughout your monthly transformation? 

Remus: Of course, sir. Well, usually a week before the full moon I feel exasperated, which I solve by consuming C12H22O11, helping me produce serotonin.

Random student 1: English, please.

*Remus sighs*: Basically, a week before a full moon I become angry and annoyed so I eat sugary things to-

Sirius: Mostly chocolate...

Remus: Yes, mostly chocolate, to feel happy.

The whole class: Oh.

Remus: The night of the transformation, I go to the Forbidden Forest alongside with the other Marauders.

Random student 2: Wouldn't they be in danger since they're humans?

Remus: Sir, do we have permission to demonstrate something?

*Mr. Gotts too interested in the topic to stop them*: Go ahead.

*The marauders come up to the board and transform into their animagus forms*

The whole class: Woah.

Remus: I don't tend to hurt them in their animagus forms. The process of the transfiguration is extremely painful. I will explain it step by step so it'll be easier to comprehend. 

Remus: First, every bone in my body snap and move around until they form the shape of a werewolf. Second, and the most painful, my skin stretches and usually rips to pieces and regrow instantly, making it hard to not make a sound because it's the middle of the night. Although we go to the Forbidden Forest, it can sometimes be heard from the Gryffindor dorms, since they're close. (idk if this actually is I just made that up for this story's sake) So if I have disturbed anyone in any way, I'm deeply sorry, I don't mean to do that.

Remus: Anyways, finally, a snout forms on my face ripping of my skin in the process. That completes my transformation. The next couple hours are just my friends trying to stop me devour everything that comes in my path, except them, that is.

Remus: When the sun rises, I simply follow my steps back. My snout begins to reform and such. I usually can't handle the pain and fall unconscious. My friends carry me to the Medical Bay and Poppy treats my wounds. That is also why I always miss the morning lessons after a full moon. Thank you for listening, I hope I didn't bore or disgust you. 

Mr. Gotts: If you don't mind me asking, Mr. Lupin, when did you become a werewolf?

Remus: At the age of 8 sir. (I searched it but I couldn't find any source that states Remus' age when he became a werewolf so I just wrote 8)

*The class still in shock after hearing Remus' story*

Random student 3: I'm really sorry for what you have to go through that once a month ever since you were 8.

Remus: It's ok. I got used to it after all these years. That would be all, thank you.

Mr. Gotts: We still have 20 more minutes until the class is over, but you already know much more than I could've ever taught you, so you're free.

*Remus returns to his seat next to Sirius*

*Sirius kissing Remus' forehead*: I'm so proud of you. You did it.

Remus: Thanks Siri.

The whole class: Awww.