25. Drarry

Main pairing: Draco Malfoy x Harry Potter

Other pairing(s): Wolfstar (Sirius x Remus)

Warnings: 🌤 / Homophobia / Torturing / Death / Panic attack

.

*8th year in DADA*

(btw Sirius and Lupin are still alive)

Lupin: Hello, class! I know this is the last day before the mid-holiday, so we're going to have a fun class! Today we are going to be studying about boggarts. As you may know, we went over them in 3rd year as well. But this time, there's a twist. The boggart won't go unless it plays your darkest fear up until the very last minute. Even if you cast the spell, if it isn't done playing, it will stay. And you HAVE TO face the boggart alone, nobody can do it for you. The spell is riddikulus as many of you recall. Ms. Parvati, shall we begin?

*10 minutes later*

Lupin: Mr. Malfoy, it's your turn.

Ron: What's his worst fear can be? Being punched by Hermione again?

*Draco, with a sad smile*: I wish.

Ron: Huh? What's with the sad smile?

*Lupin sighs and opens the cupboard. The boggart flies out. The boggart shows Draco, on the ground, crying, with hands over his head, begging his father to stop, in the Malfoy Manor. His father not listening his pleas, casts a imperius curse on the boy*

Lucius (boggart): I'm asking you for the last time, are you in a relationship with a boy?

Draco (boggart): Please, father. I'm begging you.

Lucius (boggart): ARE YOU IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A BOY?!

Draco (boggart): Ye-yes.

Lucius (boggart): YOU FILTHY FAGGOT! YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE MALFOY FAMILY! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU! But I won't make it simple and painless, no... I'm going to torture you until you can't even remember your name!

*Draco has tears flowing down his cheeks and is trying not to break down completely. His knees give up as he falls onto the ground*

Lucius (boggart): CRUCIO!

*Draco (boggart) screams the most painful scream and curls into a ball and starts to sob*

*Draco (boggart) whispering*: It hurts, it hurts. Please save me, Harry. It hurts.

Hermione: Wait... Why did he say Harry?

*The whole class, except Draco turns to see Harry crying as well*

Ron: Harry, are you ok?

*Before Harry can answer, Draco (boggart) screams again before passing out on the cold, hard ground of the Malfoy Manor*

Lucius (boggart): Rennervate. (which is the reviving spell that can wake people up)

*Draco (boggart) wakes up and is immediately hit by another 'crucio'*

Lucius (boggart): Enough foreplay. AVADA KEDAVRA!

*Narcissa (boggart), stands in front of the spell and she falls in front of Draco (boggart) who scrambles to her mother and hugs her. Draco shakily draws his wand out and murmurs a 'Riddikulus' before starting to sob uncontrollably. The last thing the class sees is Draco (boggart), screaming in agony as he clings onto his mother's lifeless body*

*Draco, whispering, with his hands over his ears*: She's dead, she's dead, she's dead, she's dead.

*Draco begins to hyperventilate and Harry runs over to him and crouches so that he's at the eye-level of him*

Harry: Draco, love, can you hear me?

*Draco shakes his head yes*

Harry: Good. Is your vision black or can you see?

*Draco murmurs*: Black.

Harry: Ok. Focus on my breathing. Try to copy it... There you go, baby.

*Draco, with a hoarse voice*: S-she's gone, H-Harry. She d-died b-because of m-me. A-and she won't c-come back. Now there's n-nobody to p-protect me from him. 

Harry: He's in Azkaban, darling. He won't ever come out. And I'm here, I'll protect you, yeah?

*Draco nods again, calming down a visible amount*

Lupin: Harry, if you want, you two can head to 12 Grimmauld Place. Sirius is there I suppose, so you will be fine. I'll head there in the evening.

*Harry carries Draco over to the chimney bridal style*

Harry: Ok. By the way, you can tell the class. Bye dad. 

Lupin: Bye Harry.

*After they leave with floo powder, Lupin turns to the class to see their mouth's wide open*

Lupin: That is enough for today, you may ask your questions.

Hermione: Are Draco and Harry dating?

Lupin: That wasn't what I meant by- Whatever. Yes, they are dating.

Ron: Since when?!

Lupin: 6th year.

Neville: Why was Draco's boggart so vivid?

*Lupin, sighing*: Because it was a memory.

The class: WHAT?!

Lupin: That really happened. That's why Harry and Draco were crying.

Hermione: What happened afterwards?

Lupin: Well, the reason Narcissa isn't there in the first half is because she was calling us. And by us I mean, me, Harry, Sirius. When we arrived with some people from the ministry, we saw Draco screaming and crying, while hugging her mother. Sirius cried as well. They might not be close, but Narcissa was still was his cousin after all. The guys from the ministry arrested Lucius, who was trying to flee. It took solid 3 hours for me to comfort Sirius and Harry to comfort Draco. 

Ron: Where does Draco live now?

Lupin: He lives with us at 12 Grimmauld Place. 

Luna: Mr. Lupin, I've been meaning to ask, who are you married to?

Lupin: Ah. I'm married to Sirius.

Hermione: For how long?

Lupin: Uh... I proposed when we were 18... We married at 19... 

*As he finishes his sentence, Sirius's head comes up from the fireplace*

Sirius: Wait... Are you counting the years of me in Azkaban or not? Eh~ doesn't matter. Anyways, Moony, when are you coming home?

Lupin: Pads, I'm literally in the middle of a lesson. Wait... Is that... Moaning in the background?

Sirius: Come save me... They are SO FUCKING LOUD! I don't even get it?! They came in with Draco crying and now they're fuc-

Lupin: Padfoot. Children.

Sirius: Who cares? They're not innocent either. Now come home now so we can show them that we're louder!

Lupin: We ABSOULUTELY WON'T be doing that.

*Sirius, sighing*: Silencio it is...

Lupin: OH MY GOD SIRIUS!

.

Note: I have no fucking idea on how I manage to make an emotional scenario into a suggestive one. I guess you could say that it's a ✨s p e c i a l   t a l e n t   o f   m i n e✨ lol