29. Wolfstar

Main pairing: Sirius Black x Remus Lupin

Other pairing(s): None

Warnings: Lupophobia (which is a real thing, meaning the phobia of werewolves)

.

(Link in the comments for more information on Lupophobia -->)

Substitute DADA teacher (let's name him... Mr. Williams): Hello, class. Today we are going to learn about werewolves.

*After teaching the transformation process*

Mr. Williams: Then, they devour every human in their path. They have no mercy and are monsters. They shouldn't be considered as humans.

Sirius: Sir. That isn't true.

Mr. Williams: Are you talking back, Mr. Black?

Sirius: Yes, sir. They're as valid as any human being.

*Sirius feels a tug on his shirt and he sees Remus, crying*

*Remus, whispering*: Sit down, Siri. I'm not worth you getting detention.

Sirius: James, take over.

*As Sirius sits down, he hugs Remus*

*Sirius whispering in Remus' ear*: You are the most perfect and beautiful and valid human being on the surface of Earth. I love you.

Remus: I love you too.

James: Sir. It is true that some werewolves are monsters, such as Fenrir Greyback, but not all of them are monsters who dream of nothing but killing people-

Mr. Williams: That is enough, Mr. Potter. If any of you say one more word, I'm going to give you detention. 

Peter: Sir, they are right. Werewolves aren't in control-

Mr. Williams: That's it! Detention for you, Mr. Pettigrew, Mr. Black and Mr. Potter. Mr. Lupin, stop crying, I know that werewolves are scary monsters, but-

Remus: I'M NOT A MONSTER!

*After a moment of silence, Mr. Williams, pulls out his wand and points it at Remus*: Are you indicating that you're a werewolf, Mr. Lupin?

*Dumbledore appearing in front of the Mr. Williams*: What is the meaning of this, Mr. Williams?

Mr. Williams: Sir, this boy right here is a werewolf.

Dumbledore: Yes, I'm aware, and?

Mr. Williams: Y-you're aware?

Dumbledore: Of course I'm aware. Now, tell me, why are you pointing your wand at my number one student?

Mr. Williams: S-sir, he's a monster! He should die!

Dumbledore: He's not a monster. You have no idea what he's gone through. How much the transformation you just taught hurts, and neither do I.

Dumbledore: But I do know that he goes to the forbidden forest, and screams people to go away when he's transforming and is in so much pain that a normal person would pass out.

Dumbledore: He goes through that every month, yet he still finds a reason to live. His grades are perfect because he studies even when he's in immense pain because he transformed the day before, and yet here you are, knowing nothing of his life, commenting on how he's a monster and should die. You're fired, and I'll be sure to tell the other schools not to hire you. 

*Dumbledore, going up to Remus*: I'm really sorry you had to listen to that bullshit, Mr. Lupin. The marauders don't have detention. Mr. Lupin, you can have a day off, Mr. Black can accompany you if you'd like.

Remus: Thank you, sir.

(I'mma add a scene)

*Sirius and Remus lying in Sirius' bed*

Remus: Siri...

Sirius: Hm?

Remus: You know how Dumbledore said, "He goes through that every month, yet he still finds a reason to live."

Sirius: Yeah?

Remus: You're my reason to live.

*Sirius, smiling*: You're so corny.

*Remus, smirking*: Said the boy who claimed to be the Prince of Corniness. 

Sirius: That was 3rd grade, can we forget about it?

Remus: Never.