Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,

Chuuya knows that shit has gone down the second he wakes up, he can't identify exactly what happened, can't even recall what happened that would make him weary but he knows that something has happened and knows that Dazai has something to with it-because when does he not. He shifts and inhales deeply, trying his best to recall what happened-he was on a mission and he was angry- because of the mission?-no- he was on the mission with Dazai, and then what?

There is a sudden shift in his periphery and Chuuya needs only to catch a glimpse of white gauze before he's yelling and trying to scramble off the bed. and-ohhh- that was bad, it felt as if a vacuum had been created inside his head .Dazai-that bastard-only pins back down, one hand on his shoulder the other splayed on the ruined bedsheets next to Chuuya and gazes at him adoringly. "You look disgusting, slug."

Chuuya splutters because: What do you say to that? Then "Get your mummy-wannabee ass off of me." he says-not screams like he wants to because he knows Dazai thrives off of reactions. Dazai ignores him and Chuuya can't even work up the energy to be properly enraged.

Dazais moving again, he peers intently at Chuuya then looks away,licks his lips-like a dog- then looks at him again then looks away again. Repeat and so forth, Chuuya tolerates it for a couple of minutes and then gathers his witts and shoves hard at Dazai's chest. Dazai does the exact opposite of Chuuya wants-what a surprise- and seems to stabilize further, then Dazai inhales deeply-he seems to be stealing himself. He drops his head down and whispers: "You're the actual worst, chibiest, lamest, least scary, slug-mafiosa. Ever."

Chuuya opens his mouth to properly give Dazai the verbal lashing he so deserves, but Dazai chooses that exact moment to drop down and smash their mouths together.

"!!!"

Chuuya stills, feels the burning press of Dazai's mouth against his and then-

Chuuya shoves Dazai away and screams and keeps screaming until someone comes inside. He faintly registers Dazai's head dropping down somewhere near his neck.

"You're awake, and here I was hoping to take you apart a bit more, Mr. Mafioso." A woman is standing at the edge of his bed, short hair, butterfly clip, vaguely maniac looking eyes-Yosano Akiko then. It almost calmed him to know something solid-he had memorized everything the Port Mafia knew about the Detective Agency-her presence here meant that he was at the agency or somewhere associated with the agency.

Chuuya licked his lips, "What happened." He croaks, he winces at the sticky tacky feeling in his throat. Dazai appeared at his side insistently pressing a glass of water against the side of his face, its cold Chuuya notes which means that someone-probably not Dazai- left it there, huh. He accepts it, but only so he can properly gather himself. It's unlikely that there will be any sort of altercation because of the alliance between the Port Mafia and The ADA but Chuuya wanted to be prepared. He was in enemy territory after all.

"No ones gonna hurt you, won't allow it."Dazai says, his mouth pressed against his Chuuya neck. Chuuya can feel the curve of his smile when Chuuya shudders.

"That's right, no one can do much to you Chuuya-san, Dazai barely let me touch you, and I'm the one who healed you." Yosano Akiko said. Chuuya stared at her, not sure what to do, his neck felt hot and prickly.

"Thank you." He said numbly, "But what happened-Dazai....?" Chuuya made a starge aborted gesture at Dazai, who was draped over him. "Why is he so-, he's umm, he-." Chuuya flushed.

"He seems to be very attached to you doesn't he? You hit your head pretty hard, and it's not surprising that you forgot some things. But you do remember that you and Dazai were on a mission, right?"

"Yeah, we were supposed to get something...?"

"Documents pertaining to a possible attack on Yokohama." Yosano informed him curtly, "You succeeded don't worry, but you had to use corruption, and Dazai got hit by an ability. Ranpo-san calls it 'To Be Shameless. It seems to make the person who was hit by it, disregard their inhibitions. This seems to be the reason for Dazai's attachment to you.

There's a sudden screech from outside and bangs, and both Chuuya and Yosano turn to stare at the door, Dazai remains unperturbed.

"Excuse me." Yosano left with a polite nod in his direction. Leaving him alone, with Dazai, who was moving. "Now that you're awake, Chuuya can answer a little question of mine." Ignoring Chuuyas struggles, Dazai bore down on him. " So why did Chuuya use Corruption without me." Dazai snarled, resentment in his voice.

Chuuya freezes. Dazai angry as if he has any right. as if he hadn't commanded Chuuya to use Corruption based whims, as if it hadn't saved his life on several occasions.

"Fuck off." Chuuta hissed, a stinging sensation erupted on his side and Chuuta hissed grabbing at his side. Dazai grabbed him, seemingly concerned. And hauled Chuuya straight into his lap. Chuuya spluttered at the indignity of it all. He stilled when Dazai's arms encircled him and pressed him against the others chest-a parody of an embrace.

"What the fuck Dazai?" Chuuya hissed attempting to push Dazais face away from his shoulder. Dazai sighed seemingly content. "Shh, I'm wallowing." Dazai said.

"In what bastard?" Chuuya groaned attempting to swat Dazai away from his, Dazai only tightened his arms around him-A fucking octopus.

"So Chuuya, why'd you use Corruption, did seeing me injured set you off?" Dazai mused, tracing little patterns in Chuuya skin, his bare skin, because Chuuya wasn't wearing a shirt.

Chuuya doesn't smack Dazai but it's close, as he scrambles for the edge of the bed, his elbow collides with Dazai's side. Chuuta attempted to leap off the bed but was dragged back down by Dazai."Let me go right now!" Chuuya shouted "Or I'll scream and then you're gonna have to explain why you're keeping man inside your office against his will." In a fit of frustration he kicked at Dazai, who dodged it smoothly and grabbed his ankle placing it against his side.

"C'mon Chibi, don't be like that, no one's going to hurt you." Dazai soothed, moving closer to Chuuya. "We have an alliance with the Port Mafia. Remember? At most your ego is going to be bruised when you realize that Atsushi has gotten taller then you." He continued, smiling down at Chuuya. His smile turned more sinister as he crowded Chuuya against the bed.

"You still haven't answered my question, Chuuya, You. Corruption. Why?"

"Fuck you" Chuuya spat glaring.

Dazai grinned widely "Gladly."

Notes: If you like this you could comment???