wearing stripes with plaid comes easy

Chuuya kicks Dazai in the balls, he doesn't do it on purpose. It's a knee-jerk response to hearing something so provocative directed at him. Dazai yelps and grabs at his crotch, Chuuya leaps off the bed in a stunning display of athleticism that Dazai would never be able to mimic and belatedly realizes that he is shirtless. Chuuya looks around wildly, spots a familiar tan coat lying crumbled on a seat, grabs it and quickly wraps himself in it, sparing only a second to be properly disgusted in Dazai abysmal fashion sense.(Brown on brown- too matchy matchy)

Dazai is still on the bed, lying limp and watching him with a faint flush on his face. "You look cute." he says, sounding dazed. Chuuya very kindly does not hit him again but instead strides out what he assumes is the infirmary door into the ADA office.

Standing there clad in only an oversized trench coat and tattered slacks, Chuuya realizes that this is his first non-aggressive encounter with the detective agency and stiffens. Standing practically naked in front of the very people he;s supposed to have good relations with is very on par with Chuuya oxidizing existence. Nevertheless he spreads his stance into something more steady, attacking him would violate the truce but still. Being cautious has never been a bad thing-especially without a partner he thinks bitterly casting his eyes in the direction of the infirmary where Dazai still is.

"Hello"-glasses,blond hair Kenji-no Doppo Kunikida, greets him.

"Kunikida-san." Chuuya offers him a pleasant smile. "Thank you for assistance." It's a bit cold, but Chuuya's at the end of his line, he wants to go home and pass out for a couple of years.

There's an audible thud and a man clad in an oddly stereotypical detective outfit-Ranpo Edogawa- skates past him on an wheeled office chair, followed by a boy in a straw hat-that's Kenji Miyazawa, Chuuya remembers him- And anther louder thud as they run right into a desk, and laugh. Chuuya shifts unsure of what he's supposed to do. "I was wondering where my things were" He's cut off abruptly by a whole slew of people skating into the office,also in office chairs. He spots the agency director nursing a scratch wound on his face spinning listlessly in his chair. Chuuya feels faint.

"Hello, Nakahara-san." The agency director greets him, his voice and oh-so serious. He spins again, his yukata fluttering around his ankle and then stops to face him.

Chuuya blanches, unsure. "Er, hello Fukuzawa-dono." Chuuya realizes too late that the door to the infirmary has opened and Dazai appears at his side, sliding an arm around his waist. Chuuya tries to subtly reach and pich Dazai's arm, Dazai just presses closer. Fucker.

"It's good that you're here, we have already contacted the Port Mafia. Someone will arrive shortly to discuss our next step." With that said the fucking director of the agency wheels away, to who knows where.

Naomi Tanazaki, who insists that Chuuya just call her Naomi-chan offers him his clothes back. Chuuya accepts and thanks her graciously, and she accepts graciously. She then proceeds to haul him close and tell Chuuya that if he even looks at her brother she'll castrate him. Chuuya is terrified.

The rest of the agency is just as strange, none of them seem practically fazed by the fact that Chuuya has attempted to kill or maim most of them. Kunikida insists that Chuuya follow the same schedule as the rest of the agency, and Yosano keeps trying to cajole Chuuya into letting her dissect him, he says no and ends up promising to go shopping with her. He is confused.

Kenji is a sweet boy, from what Chuuya can tell who finds Chuuya's urban heritage fascinating . He calls Chuuya a city slicker, and asks Chuuya to wrestle with him. He bewilderedly agrees. Dazai attempts to get Chuuya to sit in his lap, which degenerates into a wrestling match, eventually though they both collapse back onto the sofa, with Dazai sprawled on top of Chuuya. No one seems to care, although Kunikida tells Dazai to finish his work.

Dazai sticks out his tongue and presses closer to Chuuya who tries ineffectually to shove Dazai's head away. Dazai presses his face against the side of Chuuya neck and just lays there, he exhales and Chuuya feels hot breath against the side of his neck, he feels flush. Chuuya closes his eyes and listens to Dazais murmurs of wantwantwant he lets Dazai spill all of his secrets against the side of his neck and tells himself that he will use the information he gathers against Dazai. He feels greedy though, wants to swallow everything Dazai has told him into some dark part of himself where only Chuuya will have this vulnerability-a Dazai without shame is terrible, he wonders what will happen when Dazai sees Ango. If that bloodlust Dazai is so keen on hiding will burst. If all of Dazai's hard work on being a better person will devolve all because of a stupid ability.

Chuuya lets his head fall back to the side and spots Mori-san watching him, Ane-san and the Black Lizard Squad are also there, crowded around the door.

Chuuya springs up and immediately drops into a deep bow, his back twings faintly in protest but Chuuya ignores it. In his periphery he sees Dazai make a face, Chuuya ignores that too. "Hello, Mori-san." He nods at Ane-san and the Black Lizards. Akutagawa doesn't even notice, too busy staring at the were-tiger.

"Hello, Chuuya-kun." Mori graces him with a single nod, he walks past Chuuya to what is presumably the directors office. There is a tug on the back of Chuuya shirt, and Dazai presses close to his back. "Chuuya shouldnt bow, such acts are improper for such a proud slug." He says.

Chuuya ignores him. He is loyal in ways Dazai will never be. Dazai kisses Chuuya's neck. Motherfuker