Cold

Ouma POV
They dragged my out from underneath the desk. I tried to push them away from me trying to run from them, but I couldn't. I prepared for the worst that was waiting for me. They toke turns punching me, kicking me, but I didn't let them silence me.

"Woooow, was that the best you can do? Pretty weak huh!"

"Shut it freak!"

"Ha! Looks like I struck a nerve!" I smirked. They started punching and kicking harder; it hurt like shit. I won't let myself be driven to the point to beg for them to stop. I'm not going to show weakness; that's not who I am. Then it suddenly got dark.

I woke up in the nurse's office laying on a bed. I stood up feeling a sudden headache. "Ow! that hurt, not!" I said sticking my tongue out. I heard a laugh; I looked to my side and saw Gonta crying.

"Gonta is glad you're not badly!" Gonta said giving me a hug.

"Hey! Easy there bud I'm okay... or I'm I?" I laughed.

"Well are you? Gonta is worried about your health!" Gonta said, still hugging me. I just smiled and hugged back; it was nice having a friend like Gonta. I got up, but as soon as I did I felt very dizzy, and all of sudden it became really cold. I felt like I was about to faint, but I didn't want to worry Gonta, so I told him that I'll be going home early. I waved at Gonta and he waved back. I smiled and started heading home. It was really cold, I felt like I could faint at any moment. My intestines hurt like shit, everything hurt. I noticed I started to walk slower and misstepped and I almost fell. I kept walking until I saw the entrance to my secret hideout, I started to run feeling a sway of relief hit me. But I as I was about to reach the door knob everything became dark.

It was so cold I didn't know where I am, or if I'm even somewhere. I heard voices, they sounded so familiar to me. I wanted to open my eyes, but I couldn't, I tried so hard but they would not open. 'What the fuck is going on.' I thought to myself. I felt my head spinning thinking all the possibilities of what happened to me. Then I heard something, clear as day, "It's going to be okay Ouma, we're getting help so don't you worry!" I felt trapped. I wanted to tell them I'm fine that there's nothing to worry about, but I couldn't. Everything felt so cold, I felt like I was losing grasp of what I hold dear to me. Out of no where I here sirens, a lot of people talking, but the thing that stands out to me the most is Shuichi's voice.

Why would he be worried about someone like me, I do like to think that he likes me but get serious he doesn't. I heard him shout, "Kokichi yo-yyou are going to be okay I prr- promise, you're my frri- friend after all!" I heard him choke on his words. That made me smile. 'Maybe this isn't so bad' I thought to myself.

Word count: 550

Sorry if it was short but I hope you guys liked it. If you are wondering if Kokichi might die then the answer is.... I don't know honestly. Found out next time you muffinheads!