Trapped With a Liar

I sat on my bed thinking who I should take with me to the carnival. I could take K1-BO, but he might still be mad at after a made a joke about him being a robot and all. Maybe Miu..... Nope. She will just make jokes about me which will really annoy me. I still sat there thinking who I should go with, and I decided to go with Kaede, because she was a responsible girl. (And because the other choices either hated me or just annoy me except Gonta, but he was already doing something then.) I texted Kaede if she wanted to go.

"Hey Kaede want to go to the carnival with me, Kaito, and Maki?" I texted. I waited a while until I got a response.

"Sure! I love to go!" Kaede replied.

"Great I be at your house in 5 min. to pick you up." I responded back to Kaede.

"Great! See you then!"

I got ready to pick up Kaede and meet Kaito and Maki at the carnival. As I went over to Kaede's house I noticed Kokichi and some other people with him. 'It's probably nothing,' I thought it kinda bugged me, but I let it slide. 'What could he possibly do, its not like he's going to rob a bank, or would he?' I thought still bothering me while making my way to Kaede's house.

"Hey! Shuichi ready to go!" Kaede said happily.

"Yeah, l-let's go," I said trying to figure out what Kokichi was doing. As we made our way to the carnival I noticed Kaito waving trying to get our attention.

"H-hey Kaito!" I shouted, a little too excited.

"Hey Shuichi!" Kaito said as we were making our way to the carnival.

"Shuichi I need to tell you something." Kaito spoke sounded annoyed.

"What i-is it?" I asked, a little worried.

"I think I saw Kokichi rob a candy store, but I wasn't sure it was him." He said sounding unsure of him self.

"A-are y-yo-you sure it w-was him?" I said trying not to draw attention to us.

"I don't know!? That's why I'm telling you." He told me calmly.

As we were talking about Kokichi the girls decided we should all go to the haunted house. A little terrified, (because I hate haunted houses!) but I decided to go with it. We made a bet who ever could stay longer in the haunted house. Who ever stayed longer would be treated to a free lunch payed by us.

"Are you ready?" Kaede said eagerly not wanting to wast a second longer.

"Y-Yeah let's g-go." I said making our way to the haunted house. I knew I wouldn't last long, but I knew I couldn't refuse. As we entered we decided to split up so we could explore on our own. ( Not the best idea...) I was walking around I noticed a peculiar room, so I decided to go in. As I walked in the door behind me closed shut.
     I tried to open the door, but I had no luck. I decided to explore the room for clues to escape. As I was searching for clues to get, the door opened, but it quickly shut when the stranger went in the room.

"H-hey who a-are y-yo-you?" I asked trying to not stutter but it was clearly not working.

"Oh! Saihara-Chan is that you?"The short stranger asked.

"I-I...uh...y-yeah..." I said trying to put into words.

"Great! Do you know how to get out of here I think the door is locked." They said while looking around.

" N-no, b-but who a-ar-are y-you?" I questioned the stranger.

"Isn't it obvious? It's me Kokichi! And looks like we are trapped here." Kokichi said laying on a bed which I didn't notice until now.

"Oh.." I said not knowing what to say to the little boy.

As I kept searching I noticed something glowing in the corner. 'It must be the way out!' I thought as I got closer to the glowing object, but as I got closer I noticed it was just a sticker.

"Hey! You found my sticker!" Kokichi shouted as he went to pickup the sticker and put on his cheek.

"Wait you been here before?" I asked Ouma.

"Yeah, but I don't know the way out..." he said.

"That's a lie! If you been here before then how did you get out, and how and when did you get that sticker?" I questioned him a little suspicious.

"That's not a lie! Someone just happened to open the door and I got out!" Kokichi shouted and sounded really mad at me for accusing him for lying.

"Okay I believe you, just don't be mad at me." I said walking over to him to hug him.

I hugged him trying to comfort him and surprisingly he hugged back. We stayed in silence for a while and not wanting to break away from the hug. As we sat there we noticed the door open and me being me I rushed over to the door dragging Kokichi out of the dark room.

"Finally we are out!" I said.

"Yay! I don't have to be trapped with you anymore!" Kokichi said still hugging me. "But that's a lie!"

"Oh! Well want to get something to eat?" I asked him and said yes. I was surprised he accepted, but we were trapped there for 2 hours how could he not be hungry. We ate and talked for a while and I asked him if robbed a candy store.

"Huh! W-who t-told y-y-you that!?" Kokichi said stuttering. I stayed silent not knowing what so say. I really hope he doesn't hate me after this....

Word Count: 976

I had a little help from Blue_Wolf_Hood
To make this chapter! Go follow them!

Hoped you enjoyed my Lovelies!
BYE!!! -w-