The Letter

I was pacing back and forth in my room if I really wanted to go through this. "I don't know what to do!" I shouted, good thing my uncle wasn't home yet, or he would bug me about it. I only have my uncle since my parents left me and said I was just a waste of money. I never wanted to feel like I was worthless like my parents thought of me, that's why I hated being alone it's just a lonely feeling....

"Hey Shuichi you got mail!" My uncle shouted getting my attention.

"Is it the prize money?" I asked

"I don't knew check if it is." I walked over to the table to open the letter and see what it was. I opened it up and it was from....Kokichi....

"So, what was it?" My Uncle asked.

"It's just a letter from.... 'A friend.'"

"Oh, okay!"

     I walked back to my room to read the letter, Kokichi wrote me. 'Why would he write me a letter' I thought as I was opening it. It read:

     Dear Saihara-Chan

     Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to be part of my secret evil organization. If so please write back, and because it will be more fun with you here. Also because I Love you!

Just joking! That's a lie!

Sincerely, Kokichi Ouma

P.S: Write back please! <3

     I reread it again to make sure I understood what it meant. I really don't want to join his 'Evil organization' it was already bad enough he robbed a candy store. And why would he write to me when I don't even want to join his organization. 'Why do I do these things' I questioned myself. As I was about to write back, I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey! Shuichi can you open the door?"

"Yeah," I answered as I was making my way downstairs. I opened the door and noticed Ouma waiting patiently.

"Hey! Are you ready for our date?" Kokichi asked

"Umm.... No?" Not sure what to answer.

"Well get ready I will be wanting my beloved!" He said which made my heart skip a beat.

"O-oh o-k-ok..." I tried not to stutter, but I guess I can't help it. I went back inside to get ready for my 'date' with Kokichi, but I still wasn't sure why I was doing this. Why?

Word Count: 400