Tears of Sadness

I woke up pretty exhausted. After what happened last night no wonder I'm exhausted. I walked to Kaede's kitchen to eat and I noticed Kaede cooking some soba for breakfast, but I was hoping it would be Kaede's famous pancakes. Maybe she is still mad at me? I really hope she isn't mad at me.

"Hey Shuichi!" Shouted Kaede.

"H-hey Ka-Kaede..." I murmured.

"What was that?" Kaede asked, but I stayed quite. "Anyway, I was hoping that we could see a movie after breakfast." She smiled kindly.

"Sure!" I answered quickly. After that breakfast was a little weird...We didn't even talk after that. It was weird, completely weird, but I was enjoying the amazing soba Kaede made it's was really marvelous.

After I was done eating I told Kaede I would do the dishes. At first she wouldn't let, but she had to do the laundry, so Kaede let me do the dishes. When I was done doing dishes I sat on the couch and watched some T.V.

"Ready to go to the movies shuichi!"

"Yeah...I'm ready,"  I responded. After we got our things we decided walked to the nearest bus station. We waited about 3 to 5 minutes when the bus came. It was a pretty quiet ride to the movies except for the baby crying. It was pretty annoying, but I ignored it. We finally arrived at the cinema, and Kaede went ahead to buy us tickets and I went to buy us some snacks.

"Hey! Shuichi are you ready to go see the movie!" Kaede smiled.

"Y-Yeah... by the what movie are we watching..?" I asked.

"Oh! I thought I told you. Oh well, we're watching 'A Doll's Revenge'!" Kaede eagerly said. I looked at her scared for my life.

"W-Wah! You know I don't do scare movies!"

"Well it's pay back for reading my dairy!" Kaede glared at me.

    After a few minutes of arguing we agreed to go see the movie even though I was scared to watch it. Me and Kaede sat in the third row, because there were already siting in the first and second row. And that's when the nightmare began.

After The Movie~ Nishishi~

    After the movie a was so scared I didn't want to move at all, and that's when Kaede started dragging me out to the exit. As Kaede was dragging me I noticed a purple haired boy running towards me.

"Hey! Saihara-Chan~" And that's when I noticed it was Kokichi.

"Hey Kokichi, don't mind me I'm just going to drag Shuichi back home." Kaede said while still dragging me since I was still paralyzed from watching the movie.

"Well, let me drag him home! Nishishi~" Kokichi smiled innocently.

"NO!" Kaede shouted.

"You're So Mean!" Kokichi started crying. Everyone looked at us I could tell Kaede started to look uncomfortable.

"Okay, fine. You can take Shuichi home!" Kokichi stopped crying when Kaede gave in to his fake crying.

"YAY! Thank you big sis!"

"B-Bi-Big sis!?!?" Kaede stuttered.

"Yup! You act like a big sister to me~" Kokichi smiled.

     After a couple minutes talking Kokichi started dragging me home. I could move a little bit, but not enough to walk.

"Hey, Saihara do you know how it feels to lose someone?" Kokichi asked.

"Y-ye-Yeah, I do," I said starting to tear up.

"Who did you lose?" Kokichi looked at the sky.

"M-my pa-parents." A tear slid down my cheek. "What about you Ouma?"

"My parents and my sister...."

"I'm so sorry Ouma I-" Before I could finish Kokichi interrupted me.

"Nothing to be sorry about, they did deserve it after all they hurt me..." Kokichi started to tear up.

"WHAT EVER I DID WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM!" Kokichi shouted with anger.

"NOTHING THEY KEPT THIS UP.....Until they were about to die...." I felt so bad for Kokichi and somehow I got all my strength back and hugged him.

"You're not alone a Kokichi. If anyone tries to hurt you I will protect you even if it costs me my life." I said to him. Kokichi hugged me back and he cried into my shirt. I won't let anyone hurt Kokichi like this ever again. I think I figured out why Kokichi lies, but that isn't clear yet, right now I have to comfort Kokichi.

"Well... This *sniff* awkward!~" Kokichi smiled still tears in his eyes. "Well let's get *sniff* home!" He grabbed my hand and started running, before I could say anything we somehow made it to my Uncle's house.

"Welp, bye Saihara-Chan~" Kokichi waved.

"Bye Ouma!" I waved back at him.

I walked in and straight away I noticed it was a complete mess. Sometimes I wonder what my Uncle dose when I'm not home, and why he didn't clean this mess! ARGH! I grabbed a broom and started cleaning. When I finally finished cleaning it was already past noon, so I went to go get ready for bed and stealthy since I don't want to wake him up.
When I finally finished getting ready I decided to study for a bit, since I have a test tomorrow. About 34 minutes or so.... I fell asleep on my desk from all the craziness that happened today, but I'm still worried about Ouma I really hope he's okay....

Ouma's POV

To be continued....

Word Count: 900