Trouble

I was making dinner and waiting for everyone to eat breakfast before I made my way to school. I was ready to leave tomorrow for our science field trip, but I was exhausted, packing til' 3 o'clock in the morning, because I couldn't decided which outfits I was going to bring with me. I waited for everyone to arrive, but no one showed up.
     'It looks like everyone is sleeping in,' I thought to myself. I didn't bother waking them up since I was running late to school. I grabbed my toast and ran out the door before I missed third period. It was a good thing I was the second fastest person in track or would've made it in time.
I sat down at my desk and dozed of as soon as the teacher started talking. Chisa didn't notice until she turned around to pick a volunteer to solve the problem. "Kokichi! Hey, Kokichi, wake up!"

"Huh?" I said, still tired after staying up late.

"Why don't you go solve the equation on the board, since you slept through my introduction on how to solve these kinds of problems, and since you have nothing else to do." She said as smiled at me.

"Ah. Sorry teach', but can't you just leave me of the hook this once. Pretty please, with a cherry on top." I said acting all cutsie and everything.

"Sorry Kokichi, but can't let you of the hook this time since you've been causing a lot of ruckus in school that I can't let you off the hook." She smiled.

"Fiiinne.." I said unmotivated to do it. I stood up and tried to solve it to the best of my ability, but the answer I came up with was waaay of the mark. That's how you know I wasn't at my full potential. I just hope nothing bad happens.

A Few Hours Later~

I was so tired that I didn't hear the bell ring until Saihara-Chan came by my classroom. I waved at him and walked towards him. I looked at his shimmering golden yellow eyes that reflected of the sun. They were so beautiful that I could get lost in them.

"Umm...Kokichi are you going to lunch or... are you going to keep staring at me?" I zapped out of my trans when I heard Saihara-Chan's voice.

"Oh, sorry if was staring to much, but why are you at my classroom?" I questioned him.

"Well-"

"Let me guess you came to give me a good morning kiss! Well It's not morning but I can make an exception for you~" Saihara-Chan face lit up like a red tomato it was funny to see him like this.

"It was a Lie! Nishshi." I laughed.

"Oh, Well good. I came by to ask you about something, but it can wait for tomorrow." Saihara-Chan walked away without saying another word. My interest has been piqued, so I decided to follow him as stealthily as a ninja without him knowing. Lunch can wait right know I have to get to the bottom of this. But first lunch, I can't focus if I'm hungry, but after I'm done eating I will get to the bottom of this. Right now I have to make my way to the cafeteria and meet up with Gonta. Today is going to be a great day!
      I was making my way to cafeteria when I noticed Gonta waving at from across the hall.

"Hey, Kokichi! Gonta was wondering when you'd show up!"

"Aww, thanks bud!"

"No need to thank. That's what a true gentleman does!" Gonta said with a smile. We talked while we waited in line to get lunch. It was the same as usual, but I actually enjoyed Gonta's company, even when people hate me to the core and spread nasty rumors about me. But what are you going to do about, if I at least have one person who believes in me, I don't care.

"Hey, Kokichi?"

"Yes Gonta?" I smiled at him while eating my PB&J.

"Gonta heard another rumor about you liking guys or something..." He said with a worried look.

"Don't worry about it! It's not like it's true or anything!" I laughed.

"Yeah! Your right. Gonta sorry for not believing in you." He said. I looked at him and smiled, and told not to worry about it. We talked for a little until lunch was over. We said our goodbyes and parted ways. I was walking to the bathroom when I noticed them. It looked like they were looking for someone which it was obviously me so I decided to the nearest classroom and hid. 'Okay quick run down why I'm hiding. Those people are the ones spreading rumors about me. Why? Well I might've humiliated them in front of the 'whole cafeteria'. It wasn't my fault, they started it by saying mean things about Gonta and I know I say mean things about people, but never my friends. So I may have pulled down there pants. Okay back to me hiding for my life.'

I was hiding underneath the teacher's desk when heard the door open. They all walked in and locked the door behind them and I heard their footsteps getting closer and closer until they suddenly stopped. I saw from it's hands in the side of the of the desk and a face popped out.

" Found you! You RAT!"

To be continued...

Word Count: 908