Not my time.... Yet

Kokichi POV

I hear beeping. Constant beeping. I felt tired, like wanting to sleep for hours in a soothing soft comfortable bed, not want to wake up. I felt at peace with myself no one expecting anything from me, no one to hurt me, and finally feel free. The taste of freedom is like running through stores of candy of sweet, sugary, plastic rapped candy. I want to stay here forever, but the beeping it won't stop. I feel like I'm going back to place that I don't want to go that I will no longer be free. I don't want go yet! Let me stay here a little longer!

I hear a voice. A voice I know to well like a soothing lullaby, that is trying to wake me up, trying to reach me out of my the place that I feel free. This time I am not struggling anymore because I know it's not my time yet. I let go and fly away like a cloud free in the sky. 'I wonder how they are doing'.

I wake up

I feel the sudden light on my eyes hurt little but not a lot. I see my crew a bunch of pranksters they are, their faces lit up when they saw me open my eyes. They all crowd around me.

"How are you feeling Boss? Okay? Good? Bad?" Riku asked. Akira chirped asking if I wanted something to drink, I said yes since my throughly feels dry as a desert. They all kept crowding me asking me how I'm feeling, if I need anything, or how I got here, etc. Then Elda the short blonde girl shouted, " GUYS GIVE KOKICHI SOME SPACE! He has a lot to deal with right now."

"Yeah, listen to Elda I need sometime but I'll be up and running soon, nothing can take the Ultimate supreme leader! Nishis~" I laughed. I waved at them as they exited my room looking all gloom since they couldn't spend more time with me. Once they left I just sat there staring at a wall nothing to do than just sit there and do nothing. I heard the door creak open and saw the shy detective.

"How you doing, Mr. Detective?" I smiled mischievously.

"I'm doing fine I'm just wondering h-how you're f-feeling, that's all," he said as he made his way to the brown chair next to me.

"Weeeeell, I'm doing awful~ I need something to eat or I might DIE." I sarcastically said while falling back into the mattress. "O-okay, I'll get you a chocolate bar, I-I'll be right back." He stated as left the room.

And again the door creaked open, I thought Saihara came back but he only just left a minute ago, but then I saw their messy green hair and buff arm.

I shouted, "GONTA!" As he entered the room he looked at me while carrying some flowers he looked like he was about to cry.

I desperately said, "no no no Gonta don't cry I'm fine I'm doing fine. Seeee?" I tried to show him me stretching.

Gonta placed the flowers on the table and ran to hug me. " I mis-missed you, Kokichi! Please d-do not do that a-a-again or it will make Gonta sad." He stuttered as tears fell down his face.

"I promise,"

"Pinky promise to Gonta,"

"I pinky promise," but I'm not so sure if I can keep that promise Gonta, but I'll try. I smiled at him and asked about his day. As shuichi came back and gave me a chocolate bar. We talked until they had to leave and I waved goodbye to them.

"Take care Kokichi."

"Gonta see you tomorrow,"

"Byeeeee~" They left now I'm here alone again but this time a little happier than last time, but I have a feeling that this won't last. Like all the other times were I finally felt happy, but it feels like I don't deserve it because like they say, 'I'm just garbage and no one wants garbage'.

To Be Continued

Heeeeeelllo! Sorry it took a while and it's short and I'm sorry. But it's here! YAY! Hope you enjoyed and have a muffin for being to patient with me. (*' ︶ '*)🧁