Don't Leave Me

I was sitting on my bed trying to understand what happened between me and Ouma. I really want to know why he lies, but maybe Kokichi surrounds himself with lies to feel safe. 'Hmmmm....That will be one tuff case to crack, but I'm up to the challenge' I thought. As sat thinking to myself I drifted to sleep.
..............
..............
..............

"STOP PLEASE DON'T GO! PLEASE!"

"I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE AGAIN! PLEASE!"

....................
....................
....................
....................

"Please don't go....please."

I woke up feeling a little stressful than usual. My uncle drove me to school since I accidentally missed the bus. As I was walking through the school entrance I noticed Kokichi, so I decided to talk to him (which I would soon regret that decision) since he was alone.

"Hey! Kokichi." I shouted to get his attention.

"Hmmm? Oh, hey Saihara-Chan~" Kokichi said smiling innocently. Which was kinda cute. Wait. what...

"Ummm... Ouma p-p-please d-do-don't call m-me that..." I said trying to hide my blush with my hat.

"Hmmm... let me think about it.... No." Kokichi said with a serious expression on his face.

"Why n-not..?" I tried to calm my nerves down, but I wasn't working.

"Becau-" Kokichi was interrupted by the bell.

"We'll see you later Saihara-Chan!" Kokichi said walking away.

After that weird conversation I had with Ouma I walked to class. 2 minutes late.

"Sorry I'm late." I said trying not to draw attention to me but it wasn't working.

"It's alright please have a seat Shuichi." The teacher expressed her self with a smile. "Oh, o-okay." I walked over to my seat next to Kaede, and studied for the test we had tomorrow.

Time skip~

I talked to Kaede to discuss our project we're are going to do in 3rd period. We finally decided to do a presentation on Egypt. As we made our way to lunch. I told Kaede I was going to eat on the roof. She was a little skeptical about it, but let it slide.

As I made my way to the rooftop I was thinking about the dream I had. 'I never had a dream like that' I thought to myself. As I sat down trying to figure out my dream. Suddenly I started crying not wanting to be alone. 'Why did come here alone' I thought still crying not want to be alone. I felt something touch my shoulders I looked up to see Kokichi standing in front of me with a worried expression on his face.

"Are you okay Saihara-Chan?~" Kokichi said .

"*sniff* N-n-no... p-pl-please do-don't leave m-me." I said trying to speak clearly.

"Okay, I guess your okay, sooo I'll be going.~" As Kokichi told me walking away.

"P-pl-please *sniff* d-don't g-go!" I shouted. Not want to be alone. "That was a lie, of course I will stay here to help Saihara-Chan." Kokichi stated siting beside until lunch was over. We talked for a while and me like always trying to figure out Kokichi and why he always lied, but I put that aside and relaxed and chatted with him.
After we chatted we went back to our classes. I thought about Kokichi and he stayed with me when I needed him. Sometimes I wish Kokichi never changes, but that's me other people want him to change so he could stop pulling pranks on people. It was kinda funny I enjoyed his company.

I went home from the stressful day of studying. I went to check the mailbox if I received the prize money, while trying to figure out what was making me cry. I went to my room trying to figure out Ouma and my weird dream. Without realizing it I fell asleep.
I woke up to the smell of my uncle's cooking. 'It smells like something is burning.' I thought a little worried that he was going to burn the house down, so I quickly ran downstairs to see the kitchen on fire.

"Why is the KITCHEN ON FIRE" I shouted.

"I was making some ramen and this happened..." My uncle said trying to not worry me which was not working.

" Where's the fire extinguisher!" I spoke sounded as I was worried. "Over there!" My uncle pointed to where the fire extinguisher was. I ran to get it an put the fire out.

A few hours later~

I was in the kitchen..... Well used to be a kitchen. As I got a text from Kaito if I could go to the fair with him and Maki, and he also said I could bring another person with me. Of course I would bring Kaede, but I feel like I should bring someone els. I don't know who, but I feel like I should.

Word count: 805

Bye my lovelies!

Updates every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday stay tuned!