CHAPTER 26: Saansein thaame chal...

THE LEELA PALACE, DELHI – 09:10 P.M.

The hotel's back garden which is main venue for the event has been transformed into something magical with strings and balls of fairy-lights hanging from or wrapped on the trees and with the soft jazz music playing in the background matched the ambience perfectly. There is make-shift black-white checker-dance-floor in the center with sitting arrangements surround it in café style with tables decorated with white tablecloth, artful centerpieces, candles and expensive cutleries. There were small open gazebos with vines wrapping around pillars adding another level of elegance to all the decorations. Guests were mingling around with either a glass of drink in hand or entrée that was being served by the waiting staff, making sure none of the guests were empty-handed as the whole place is buzzing with conversations, laughter and activity.

The was a separate huge white tent set-up done which is a little further away from the main reception party area for the purpose of the press conference where the models from the show and still in outfits were giving interviews or posing for the paparazzi. It was buzzing with conversations and the bright flashes of cameras were non-stop though it was winding down as the models were leaving to change while the reporters were starting to settle down as it was nearly time. The setting was done with a stage that held a long table covered by white satin tablecloth and microphones placed already while rows upon rows of chairs in front of the stage for the reports were. With the sound of a mic being tapped made everyone turn their attention towards the stage where Aman Mathur stood holding it, said: "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I hope you all enjoyed today's AR fashion show. Dear journalists please settle down, the press conference is about to start in five minutes. Also, I am sure the models probably want to change their outfits from evening's event because gorgeous they might be but those are heavy like you won't believe." with a pleasant smile.

That was the que for everyone to get moving as the models wrapped up their interviews and photoshoot sessions to get changed while the reporters took their respective seats with eager anticipation. Few moments later, Ryan came on-stage along with Rishi and took their places to which Aman directed them to at one end of the long table as the three casually conversed among themselves in low voice. They straightened up when Anjali along with Manohar approached and Aman quickly made them sit at their places smiling lightly before going back to his conversation which was joined by the elder Raizada also now while Mrs. Raizada-Jha simply looked around curiously. Moments later increasing the buzz of anticipation came Akash now wearing a nude-peachy-pink bandi featuring an exquisite floral thread-work with an ivory kurta teamed up with nude-peach churidar-pyjama holding the hand of his bride. Payal is dressed now in a nude-pink velvet bridal lehenga with beautiful silver-thread embroidery design and embroidered matching net dupattas while her long hair is tied in sophisticated bun, silver high-heels. Her shimmering makeup enhanced the wheat-gold of her complexion and matching heavy diamond jewellery were glittering under the light were very eye-catching while a shy-timid smile on her lips.