CHAPTER 17: Take me home...

Hearing the husky voice Khushi looked up startled with her tired eyes which were now red and swollen from all the crying. She stared at Arnav disoriented trying to comprehend if he is real or not while Arnav stared back at her, taking in her sight and assuring his heart that he has finally found. As the initial panic and fears subsided, replacing it with anger and he strode towards her pulled her off the bench forcefully by her elbow bringing her crushing her to his form. He started shouting at her: "Tum aise kaise bina bataye yahan aa sakti ho..? How dare you do something like this..?! Do you've any idea how worried I was for you..? You left office crying, without seeing me and just bloody ran off!! You were not picking your phone, you just send driver back and leave just like that... I've been searching you like mad in whole Delhi, and you were here... hiding away, at this god damn deserted place! Have you seen the time..? It is bloody eight-thirty o'clock and you are here in this place, all alone... what if something happened to you..?"

All Khushi saw behind those anger and shouts was his concern for her which made her eyes fills with tears knowing how worried she made him

All Khushi saw behind those anger and shouts was his concern for her which made her eyes fills with tears knowing how worried she made him. She had been so miserable and lost in her thoughts that she had been failed to notice how late it had been, she could clearly see his worries and this made her guiltier for making him worried-sick. Everything started taking toll on her and not being able to take anymore she sorted her refugee in his arms, breaking into sobs as she spoke in-between: "I'm sorry *sobs* I'm so so sorry *sniff sniff* I'm sorry for everything... I'm so sorry for making you so worried today *sobs sobs* I'm sorry for hurting you... I'm sorry for forcing myself on you... coming in-between you and your love..." all this time Arnav was trying to make sense of what she was saying and as her next words came made him freeze, "But now I'll make everything right... I won't be standing in-between you and Lavanya, I'll leave forever and you can be with her. It would be as if I never happened..." as she bit her lower lips hard to stop herself from breaking into wailing cries.

" as she bit her lower lips hard to stop herself from breaking into wailing cries

Her blabbering weren't making sense to him but the thought of her vanishing from his life as if she never happened scared him to death. So he pulled her making her lift her face to his and then slammed his lips on her, kissing her hard. His action momentarily stunned her but then the way his lips moved on hers made her get swept on his passion. Arnav poured his every emotion in that kiss, he bit her lips hard making blood ooze as punishment and then passionate sucked her lips, soothing her pain with all his love for her. He had his one hand around her waist while other hand was laced in her hair as her glued her so close to him that not even air could pass between them. And Khushi had her fingers tugging his hair as she reciprocated him with equal passion as they were having a real steaming-hot making out session.