CHAPTER 15: No control

Khushi was rushing through the corridor wiping her that tears which didn't seem to stop without looking in front of her; hence she collided with a warm-hard wall making her steps stumble which immediately caught her preventing her from falling down and she look up to see the person who turned out to be none other than Aman Mathur.

Aman was taken aback by the sudden collision an quickly steady the person before she fell down and when she looked up, he was shocked to see Khushi's teary face as his concern voiced out: "Bhabhi..? Bhabhi are okay..? What's wrong Bhabhi... why are you crying..?"

But Khushi didn't answer him instead she bit her lips to content the sob which was threatening to break out even more after Aman's brotherly concern and not replying she pushed the lunch basket in his hands and ran past him from there hurriedly wi...

But Khushi didn't answer him instead she bit her lips to content the sob which was threatening to break out even more after Aman's brotherly concern and not replying she pushed the lunch basket in his hands and ran past him from there hurriedly with tears still streaming down from her face leaving behind highly confused and concerned Aman behind who tried calling her but she didn't pay an ear to his calls instead ran out of the office crying without any backward glance.

Aman couldn't comprehend what actually happened as he stared at the way his Khushi Bhabhi ran way and then looked at his hand what she had thrush in his hand, he stared at the lunch basket trying to process his dazed brain as what might have happened. Than the thought struck him that Khushi came with lunch basket means she brought lunch for ASR and if she came running from his cabin's direction...did they both had fight? He seems to have to ask his thick-headed friend about what he said to his Bhabhi to make her cry like that.

Worried Aman made way to ASR's cabin with lunch-basket in hand frowning as to wondering what might have occurred and then he spotted the two wicked witches near ASR's cabin with gloating expression about something which definitely didn't seem to any good sign to him. Standing behind the still-unaware pair he asked in serious tone: "What is happening here..? What are you both doing ASR's cabin..?"

Pam and Sim turned paled at the voice and gulping hard they both slowly turned around to face a stern Aman Mathur. Sim stammering replied: "Woh...woh Aman sir, we had some work with La ma'am; so we were waiting for her to come out from ASR's cabin..." making an excuse and Pam nodded in agreement.