CHAPTER 16: Dard (Pain)

Sitting on the lonely bench of the deserted park behind the temple, Khushi questioned herself as the office scene played inside her like a broken record as cried saying: "What have I done..? How could I do this..? Jaane anjaane humne Arnav ko unke pyaar se door kar diya and became the reason of his pain. I never wanted that to happen... How could I be so selfish not to have seen that, I mean I've seen Arnav-Lavanyaji together before when I was working in AR and how Arnav brought Lavanyaji to live with his family to get her approved by his family, so after all that how could I think that they didn't love each other? That's why Lavanyaji is so hurt and sad... How could I be so obvious to this? My parents taught me that true love means giving and scarifying for your loved ones and here I became so selfish and blind in my love that I didn't see how much hurt the man I love is from losing his love? How did I become the reason for the separation between two people in love? I'm a bad... very very bad person! But not anymore, I'll make things right which I've messed... I would make everything right; I'll make sure Arnav gets his true love, his Lavanya back. I'll go away from his life... away from him so he could be with his love. I know at first he'll feel bad for me but that's okay I'm sure Lavanyaji with her love would make him forget all about me... then everything would be back the way it should be." wiping her tears determined said to herself, "Yes, I'll do the right thing and leave from here forever..."

But thought of going away from Arnav made her heart stop as another round of tears rolled down from her eyes thinking that her love would forever remain unrequited, only console was that she was doing for the happiness of the man she loved

But thought of going away from Arnav made her heart stop as another round of tears rolled down from her eyes thinking that her love would forever remain unrequited, only console was that she was doing for the happiness of the man she loved... to give him his love back she was stepping aside, cried over her ill fate of unrequited love.

....

Arnav was damn worried as he drove hurriedly to RM as he needs to get to her as soon as possible knowing her state of mind isn't good, he needs to clear her misconception or whatever is been fed her. He very well knew she didn't go Lakshmi Nagar. She wouldn't have gone with Nani, Mami, Anjali and Payal who out gone out to some function of their ladies club, no one was at home except the Prakash brothers and police also hasn't been able to find her. Right now he was most worried about her being emotionally hurt and she might harm herself in a disturbed state of mind if something happens to her he won't be able to live.

Reaching RM he jumped out of the car as he stopped at the driveway and rushed inside, calling out loudly looking around fanatically: "HP! HP!"

He saw instead of HP, Anjali walked out of the kitchen towards him smiling replied: "HPji isn't at home Chotte, he has gone to market. But what are you doing at home at this time Chotte?"