CHAPTER 14: Ek thi Daayan...

ARNAV-KHUHSI'S ROOM, SHANTIVAN, DELHI - 08:30 AM

It is a normal busy morning in Raizada Mansion with everyone getting ready for the day, but scene in Arnav-Khushi's room was different. Arnav dressed in white shirt with blue trouser and waistcoat with his hair perfectly gelled sat on recliner as he flipped through the file pages said in conversational tone: "And my answer is still No... In a very big fat 'NO' that too in capitals!" without looking at her as he noted down the quote on spreadsheet.

Khushi argued trying to convince him: "But Aman said that you need to attend the meeting or else you'll lose the deal..."

Arnav simply: "I don't care, you're not well and I need to be with you than some stupid meeting."

Khushi: "I'm fine now, you don't need to baby-sit me all the time...anyways you're not going to office since last 05 days."

Arnav: "If I don't babysit you than you won't bother to take care of yourself, I know you well enough"

Khushi tried saying: "But I'm fine no--"

Arnav cut her off saying: "I don't want to listen anything; main office nahi ja raha bas..."

Khushi made a face looked up as if complaining to God, cribbed on: "Hey Maa Durga! Ae kamon ziddi bor diyecho amaye, kono kotha sune na amar...ki kori oke niye bolto..? Kokhon theke bolchi ami thek achi, ami thek achi, kintu na.... amar kono kotha jodi sune, nijer-e bole jaye, Laad Governor!" (Hey Maa Druga! What kind stubborn man of a husband have you given me, never listens to anything I say...what am I suppose to do with him..? I'm saying that I'm fine, I'm fine...but no, he won't listen to anything, just keep on going about his own, Laad Governor!)

All the while she was cribbing Arnav was admiring her cuteness as she continued complaining against him which he didn't understand a word as she kept on blabbering in rapid Bengali looking adorable in simple cotton white blue-red printed sleeveles...

All the while she was cribbing Arnav was admiring her cuteness as she continued complaining against him which he didn't understand a word as she kept on blabbering in rapid Bengali looking adorable in simple cotton white blue-red printed sleeveless salwar with her long hair in loose-ponytail over her left shoulder and face free of make-up. Arnav remembered the long argument they had on her wearing salwar-kameez as she wasn't ready wear because she was still new bride and it doesn't look nice that she wears salwar; but Arnav has put his foot down that traditions can go to hell she would be wearing salwar-kameez because it's more comfortable than saris, also he strictly didn't allow her to do any household chaos. Actually he didn't even let her put a foot on ground or left a glass of water, much to Khushi's annoyance yet at the same time she couldn't stop falling more in love with him.

 Actually he didn't even let her put a foot on ground or left a glass of water, much to Khushi's annoyance yet at the same time she couldn't stop falling more in love with him