CHAPTER 08: The Green Jealous Monsters

Nani: "Payal Bitya. It's too late to have breakfast now, start preparing for lunch. We spent too much time in doing the Puja. Khushi Bitya did it alone, so effortlessly and correctly" She said making Payal look down in embarrassment.

"Chalo" She said as they all walked towards the dining room, but stopped seeing Aman, Arnav's PA, walking into the house.

Khushi: "Amanji? Come, Join us for breakfast" She said excitedly as she reached the bottom of the stairs with Arnav.

Aman: "No Bhabhi, another time"

Khushi: "No, today!" She said stubbornly.

Aman: "Seriously Bhabhi

Aman: "Seriously Bhabhi. I'm not hungry"

Khushi: "I won't hear any excuses. You are coming. Bas!" She said dragging him towards the table whilst Arnav watched in amusement.

Arnav: "Aman this is not the first time you're joining us for breakfast, stop being so humble. Don't forget as well as my PA, you're also my best buddy" He said making Aman finally agree as they all sat down to eat.

Khushi: "Chalo" She said happily to both Aman and Arnav, whilst the others looked on...

..........

Mami: "I'm full wa! HP, today's breakfast was too good... Any special reason?" She asked, whilst everyone was still digging into the food.

HP: "Khushi Bhabhi prepared breakfast today, not me" He said whilst everyone stopped eating, gawking at each other.

Aman: "Wow Bhabhi! I must come to breakfast more often if you're cooking it" He said whilst she looked on proudly at Arnav. "Thank you for breakfast. This is a little something for you" He said pulling out a box and handing it to her.