Somebody to You

Despite the fact that Dylan cannot deny what he felt that morning in his room, he has been determined to put a leash on his heart. He cannot allow it to control his actions.

I used to wanna be

Living like there's only me

But now I spend my time

Thinking 'bout a way to get you off my mind

I used to be so tough

Never really gave enough

And then you caught my eye

Giving me the feeling of a lightning strike

Most importantly, he needs to keep Yue under control. She has been suspiciously calm these past few days. That is not good. She must be complotting something!

Today Dylan is in bed. It is early morning and his alarm hasn't beeped yet. However, he feels something cold touching his nose.

What is that?

Dylan opens his eyes and panics: there is a gun in front of his face.

He tries not to move and looks past it...

"Shoots! Shen Yue! What the hell are you doing?!"

Dylan takes the gun from Yue's hand swiftly and she chortles hysterically.

"You should have seen your face!" she yells and holds her stomach, unable to stop the laughter.

"You scared me to death! Are you crazy?" he asks sitting with his feet on the floor and putting the gun back inside his nightstand drawer.

"Oh, come on! I was not going to shoot you! Not yet anyway! I am giving you one more chance... If you reject me again, you're dead meat!" she jokes giggling and her shoulders shake in a cute way.

Dylan cannot be mad at her, not for long at least. Seeing her laughter makes him all gooey inside.

Look at me now, I'm falling

I can't even talk, still stuttering

This ground I'm on, it keeps shaking

Oh, oh, oh, now!

"Don't touch my gun again, Shen Yue! You're gonna cause an accident..." he tells her like a desperate father dealing with an insubordinate child.

"Let's go. I made you breakfast..."

"Huh? You cooked? That's even scarier! You never cook..." Dylan is confused and terrified. What if she is trying to poison him?

"Hey! Some credit! I made... Something... You'll see!"

Yue waits for Dylan to go to the boy's room and then takes his hand and pulls him over to the kitchen.

"There! Look!"