Finally Mine

Yue enters the room quickly and Dylan is right behind her. He asks Yue to sit, but she is restless, she walks around, and he cannot talk to her this way.

"Shen Yue, would you sit?"

"No, you lied to me, why would you lie? Why didn't you tell me?" she asks pacing. If she had known... What would she have done? The thought torments her now.

"I beg you, sit."

"No! And here... -Yue takes something from one of her bags- This is yours. Today, for the first time in 10 years, I didn't wear it... Ironic, isn't it?"

Yue puts the moon necklace in Dylan's hand, stomps to the bathroom and slams the door. Dylan sighs and sits on a chair, staring at the bathroom door and wiggling the necklace in his hands.. After a few minutes the door opens.

"Shen Yue..."

Yue comes out, huffing, grabs some stuff, and goes back into the bathroom without even looking at him.

Dylan keeps staring at the door while he begins to remove his clothes. He wishes to shower, but Yue is still in there. There is a hot tub outside though, maybe he should put on his shorts and a tee while he waits, and he does. Should he go out to the jacuzzi?

The door opens again. Hope?

"I can't undo my zipper... I need help," she simply says, turning her back to him.

Huh? Husband duties, apparently, but Dylan is paralyzed.

"Help me unzip my dress... Please."

"No problem..." he replies casually and stands up to help her. What could be the issue with his cold fingers grazing her warm skin again?

Dylan approaches Yue, who is standing by the bathroom door. For heaven's sake, her back and shoulders are a work of art unlike any other Dylan has ever seen. He lowers that zipper with calmness, trying to control the shakiness of his limbs. As he goes down, he pretends not to see the sensual lingerie she is wearing tonight. Why would she wear that? The answer is obvious... Too bad it got all ruined.

Yue lets the dress fall to the floor and Dylan feels as though he might have just had a mini heart attack watching her gorgeous body slip away from him. Argh!

Yue slams the door again and minutes later comes out wearing the most attractive bikini Dylan has ever seen.

Oh, holy smokes. This is her way of punishing me!

Yue goes out to the terrace and gets in the hot and bubbly Jacuzzi. Dylan follows her outside, hoping they will be able to talk...

"Shen Yue..."

Yue crosses her arms and looks the other way.

"Come on! Let's be adults about this."

Since Yue does not look at him, Dylan decides to get in the water too. He takes off his shirt and plunges in.

"Be careful, Olaf, you'll turn into a puddle!" Yue says cynically. How many tattoos does he have?!

"Olaf? Whatever..."

Since Yue is still not looking at him, Dylan kneels in front of her, with his torso halfway in the water.

"Listen to me, please. First of all, I did not lie, I omitted something because in my line of work one should not be emotionally involved... Can't you see that I was emotionally invested since the first day?" he explains sincerely, trying to meet her elusive eyes.

If he was emotionally involved since day one, he shouldn't have taken the job at all...

Yue wants to get up and leave, but Dylan holds her down gently by the shoulders. His wet and cold hands make Yue quiver. If he touches her one more time, all her anger will simply disappear into thin air.