Chapter 7

Sam's POV:
"Are you sure you're alright?" I asked my baby sister.

"Sam I'm fine, it was just a panic attack, I used to have them a lot when I was younger." Stella sighed. I was walking back into Xaviers room when everyone let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank god!" Grey mumbled, pulling Stella in for a hug.

"Stella—" Xavier started. "I'm I'm so so sorry." Xavier put his arms out and Stella walked towards him giving him a hug. "I'm going to get better, I promise. Grey already set up addiction appointments." Tears filled his eyes. "I'm so sorry, it's all my fault. You deserve so much better."

Stella just cried in her Xav's arms. "I should have never started again."

Stella sniffled. "What do you mean by again?"

Xavier let out a sigh. "Sit down sweetie."

And with that he told our precious sister the story of how our parents died.

"Its all my fault I'm so sorry Principessa."

"It's not your fault Xavier." She sobbed. "It was the drunk drivers fault. Not yours. But you need to get better."

"I promise. I cross my heart and hope to die. I promise I will. For you. For all of you." He looked to us. "I'm not even going to touch it again, it's gonna be really hard, but I promise."

He hugged Stella then Stella motioned for all of us to join a group hug.

(A/N: I know it's a short chapter but last one was rlly long so ya.)