Chapter 9

Sam POV: (2 weeks later)
Today's the day, I'm finally going to tell my family. I'm going to have Dylan over for a family dinner. Stellas been helping me out with the dinner and stuff. She keeps telling me not to worry but I can't help it.

Dylan and I have been together in secret for a year, he was actually a bodyguard Xavier hired for me, one that would fit in with me at school.

"Okay okay people get down to dinner!" Stella yelled.

"Jeez Stella we know there's a guest coming over but you don't have to go all drill Sargent." Greyson said.

We were all in the dinning room when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it."

I opened the door and say Dylan looking handsome as ever. "You ready for this babe?" He asked and I nodded.

We walking to the dining room together. "Um guys this is Dylan, my-my boyfriend."

I felt Dylan's hand squeeze mine for support.

Greyson looked taken back for a second then cleared his throat. "Hi, uh nice to meet you." He looked shocked. "Sorry this is um it's just wow."

Fuck fuck fuck he hates me I shouldn't have done this fuck shit

"Sorry about my brother, this is just a bit of a shock, we didn't know Sam was gay. Xavier said, shaking hands with Dylan.

Dinner was quite awkward, no one talked Soren and Greyson were silent the whole time but once dinner was over and Dylan went home thats when they stated to speak.

"So you're gay." Greyson said.

I breathed in. "Yes, i am."

"I'm really proud of you Sam." Greyson announced.

I was stunned. "I thought you were upset, you didn't say anything."

"Sorry Sam I was just, it was a real shock, I had no idea. Also I kinda have something else on my mind. But truly, I'm so proud of you for feeling confident enough to tell us."

"Soren?" I asked nervously, Soren was my best friend, my other half, if he didn't support me I wouldn't know what to do.

He looked up at me. "GOT YOU! I'm so proud of you!"

"You mother fucker!" I can't believe he did that. Tried to fake me out. "I hate you."

"No you love me." Soren smirked. "And that's what you get when you tell Stella before me!"

"So Xavier? Anything to add?" Stella asked.

"I need to give you something." Xavier walked into his office then back, holding a letter.

"What's this?"

"It's from mom and dad." I looked at him confused.

I opened the envelope and read the letter.

Sam,
I'm so proud of you baby. I'm glad you finally got to share the real you with us. Your father and I support you always. And before you ask— a mother knows. I hope that I can be there with you when you do, but if I'm not, know we both love and support you.
-Love Mom and Dad

"How—" I whimpered tears in my eyes.

"They knew." Xavier spoke. "Even at seven they knew."

"I um—wow. Thank you guys, thank you for supporting me."

"Of course bro. We love you and no matter what you're our brother." Grey said before we went in for a group hug.