Trouble and wait....Where the hell are we?!

A/N: I'm just going to put Jeff POV for your POV so don't get confused! Remember this is my first fanfiction so don't be too hard on me! Btw the song that you are going to 'sing' is "Face Down" by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Welp, hope you and enjoy. Comment what you want to happen and SHARW WITH ALL YOU PEEPS! Lol on with the story! 😎

Jeff the Killer (your) POV
Oh shit. You were in deep trouble now. This is the 5th time you, BEN, smile, and Lui have set the kitchen on fire and when slendy finds out you'll be punished for sure! So you just have to be patient and hope for the best. You were sitting in your room listening to music when suddenly you hear "JEFF!!!! GET DOWN HERE NOW!!!!" Slendy yelled. 'Oh shit' you thought. When you went down you saw that BEN, Lui, and Smile were already down there looking scared out of their minds and hanging their heads low. I slowly made my way downstairs and stood next to BEN with a casual look on my face to hide my fear. "What is it slendy I was in the middle of something!" I said in a annoyed voice. My friends looked at me in shock. "WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!" Slendy yelled. "*sigh*, are you really going to make me repeat myself?" "THATS'S IT, YOU BRATS HAVE TO LEARN YOUR LESSON THE HARD WAY!" Slendy yelled. He threw powder on us and Poof! Darkness.
I slowly opened my eyes to see a blue sky. 'What the hell?' I thought. I sat up to see BEN, Lui, and Smile passed out a little ways from me. I crawled over to the and shake them awake. "Hey, Wake Up!" I yelled. They all shot up and looked at me with wide eyes. "What the hell, where are we!?" BEN yelled "Where are we?" Lui and Smile asked (yelled). "That's what I was about to ask." I said. "Though I do have a clue where we are." I trailed off. "WHERE!" They all yelled. I covered my ears "SHEESH! Do you guys really have to yell!" I said angrily. They shut their mouths and looked at me expectantly. "So what I was saying is I think that we are in A different dimension." They looked at me like 'are you serious' face. "And yes, I am serious."
We all stood up and decided to go look around to see if this really was a different dimension. We walked a little bit and made it out of the forest. We then saw a giant tree house with Fiona, Cake, Marshall Lee, and Prince Gumball (you didn't know their names yet) all standing in front of their tree house. We all quickly hid behind a tree. "What the hell do we do know!" Me and BEN whisper shouted. "I guess we go out and become their friend..." Lui suggested. "No way are we going out looking like this!" Smile whisper yelled back. We all looked at each other and saw that we were still in our creepypasta forms. "Oh..." We all said. We quickly changed or transformed if you will to our human selves. "There. Now we look like proper humans." I said. "Actually you still have bloodstains on your jacket Jeff." Lui pointed out. I quickly took it off and tied it around my waist.
"Ok are you guys ready?" I asked. "*gulp* y-yeah I guess." They stammered. "Why don't we just pretend that we are just passing through and if they notice us, we'll be friendly."
"No way! Why don't we just have a jam sesh in the woods and if we play loud enough they'll come to see what 'it' is!" BEN said nervously. It was until then when we realized that we were carrying our instruments. "Wow, I can't believe we just noticed them." I said. "*sigh* I guess that will be a less logical approach but it's the best we got so... Let's do it!" Said Smile happily. We quickly ran back into the woods into a closed area and got ready to play, "What song do you want to play?" I asked. "Face down!!!" They all yelled. I smiled "Alright, let's do this! One, two, three, four!"
"Hey, girl, you know you drive me crazy
one look puts the rhythm in my hand.
Still I'll never understand why you hang around
I see what's going down.
Cover up with makeup in the mirror
tell yourself, it's never gonna happen again
You cry alone and then he swears he loves you.
Do you feel like a man when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
Well, I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's gon' to end
as your lies crumble down, a new life she has found.
A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect
every action in this world will bear a consequence
If you wade around forever, you will surely drown
I see what's going down.
I see the way you go and say you're right again,
say you're right again
Heed my lecture.
Do you feel like a man when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
Well, I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's gon' to end
as your lies crumble down, a new life she has found
[x2]
Face down in the dirt,
she said, "This doesn't hurt",
she said, "I finally had enough."
One day she will tell you that she has had enough
He's coming round again.
[x2]
Do you feel like a man when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
Well, I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's gon' to end
as your lies crumble down, a new life she has found
Face down in the dirt,
she said, "This doesn't hurt",
she said, "I finally had enough."
I looked up from my guitar only to see the four people that were at the treehouse looking at us in shock. We stood in silence for what felt like forever. "Are you really a human?"
A/N: Sorry if it was so short XP I'll update soon and just comment what you want to have happen next! See you my peeps! 😎