Fight (Part 1)

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back with another chapter. WARNING: blood and swearing, don't like don't read. And I'm not that good at doing fighting scenes so bear with me -.-*.I hope guys enjoy and please comment on what you want to happen next. Well...on with the story!
Jeff (your) POV
'I can't believe I forgot about them! Stupid!!!! Well they were meant to find out sooner or later. Shut up!' Everyone stayed eerily quiet as I mentally battled with myself. "Are we going to fight or am I just going to have to kill you where you stand?" Jane asked. I growled and sneered "Cute, but I think we all know who's going to die today." We both got into our fighting stances as my new friends were staring at us in shock. "Wait! What do you mean kill?!" Fiona asked. Jane scoffed and said "It means what it means girly. Now back off before you get hurt." Fiona stepped back and glared at Jane. He smirked then lunged at me with his knife raised ready to strike. I jumped and kicked him in the face. He got up quickly and punched me in the face. I then swiped his feet from under him and pinned him down.
He stopped struggling for a while but then flipped me over with the knife over my head. He smirked and said "Why don't we make you 'beautiful' again?" My eyes widened and I struggled to get him off me but he wouldn't budge. I looked up at him as he smiled insanely and proceeded to cut a permanent smile into my face. After the excruciating pain of a permanent smile being cut into my face (for the second time I might add) he got off me and smiled at me.
I got up and held a hand up to my bleeding mouth. I was staring I turn a deathly pale. 'This is bad, I'm going to look like my killer self in a matter of time' I slowly put my hand down and my friends gasped in shock as the saw the bloody smile cut into my face and my pale skin. "Jeff! Are you alright?" Cake asked. I nodded and growled at Jane whose smile was growing. "There's the Jeff I know and love." He said sarcastically. That was the last thing I heard before my sanity faded.
Jane's POV
She started to laugh maniacally and I took a step back in fear. I knew what she was capable of when she is a killer. 'Why did I do that?! Stupid!!!! Now she is going to murder me!' She stopped laughing and said "Well now that you made me beautiful, I think it's time for you to GO TO SLEEP!!" She then lunged at me and stabbed me in the stomach. I accidentally let go of my knife and it went flying into the woods. 'Damn' I then took out a small handheld gun I had in my pocket and ran up to her and put the front end of the gun in her mouth while she held the knife over my heart. No one moved for what felt like forever. I couldn't contain myself anymore and started laughing crazilly. Little did I know that was the biggest mistake of my life.