Wait...He's Alive?! Or not...

A/N: Hey guys, I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating this story a lot! I've had a bit of writer's block and I was busy with finals and other stuff. But don't worry, I will try to update more often. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!
Jeff (your) POV
As I was looking out the window, I noticed a small figure running through the woods. 'Who is that?' I thought as I squinted to see who it was. I saw a flash of a white mask and something black and immediately thought it was Jane. 'No, it's fine, he's dead...I made sure of it...is that him? Huh...escaping death again I see...well, this time around, you won't be so lucky...Watch your back Jane...heh.' I thought, lost in though and smirking to myself. I snapped out of it when someone shook my arm...it was that vampire boy. I raised an eyebrow, "Yeah?" I said. "You've been staring outside of that window for over ten minutes now, and we made up our minds." He said. His friends looked surprised so I assume he got tired of discussing the matter. "It's fine if you stay here, I mean, I'm a vampire and a demon king from a different dimension, I'm pretty sure you guys are perfectly fine here." He continued with a smirk.
The pink guy...what was his name again? Bubba? Bubba sounds right. So the newly dubbed Bubba said "Are you crazy?? They can't stay here. My people will start to get suspicious and get scared. I can't have that." He said as he crossed his arms. "Aw, I'm sorry your highness! Can't handle a few more people not up to your standards?" Marshall said with a sneer. Bubba looked offended "That's not what I said! Why do you always have to twist my words around?!" Marshall scowled "Maybe because anyone who isn't up to your standards always gets the cold shoulder from you. I mean look at me! You can barely stand my presence without getting disgusted!"
As the argument continued, Fiona and Cake started to get uncomfortable and slowly inch towards the door. We followed as well, not wanting to be in the middle of that whole fiasco. "Well, I guess the only option would be for you guys to stay with us." Fiona said. Cake looked a bit skeptical but nodded "As long as you four promise to behave yourselves." We shrugged "No promises." Smile said. She hid behind Fiona after seeing Smile Dog...well...smile. She led us back to their treehouse and set up blankets and pillows for us and went to bed.
-Time-skip to the next day-
We all woke up pretty early and decided to explore this new world. We were just walking around staying out of sight from people that were passing by. There were a lot of princes...weird. They all seem to like Fiona the most. No surprise there, I mean there aren't a lot of women around. Oh, and I found out what happened to Marshall and Bubba, they both ended up yelling at each other for a few hours and leaving pissed at each other. Oh well, anyways, I continuously keep seeing a flash of a figure following us. Not sure if I should say anything yet...I'm just gonna let it play out.
So we ended up in the middle of the forrest away from everyone. When we suddenly heard a noise coming from the bushes. I groaned in annoyance, "Not this again!" I got out my knife and marched over to the bush. I moved the bush and got ready to stab...it was just an animal. I sighed, 'Maybe I'm just getting too paranoid-' my thoughts were interrupted as a hatchet flew past my face. I whipped my head around "TOBY?!"