Sad Pasts and Scary Stories (Part 2): Jeff and Lui

A/N: Hey guys! IM SO SO SO SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG ;-; I have been so busy with school and finals that I haven't had time but now at it's summer I'll be updating more often ;) anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter! I do not own Creepypasta or Adventure Time.

Liu's POV
"Well...I think that Jeff should tell the story. I mean most everything that happened to us...I don't think I would be able to get through it without certain...difficulties..." I said as I looked away. Jeff put an arm on my shoulder and nodded. I took a deep breathe and tried to relax but I just couldn't. Just thinking about what happened makes me feel so depressed and angry I can't stand it. But, if it's for my family...I will endure it.

Jeff (Your) POV

I sighed and looked down at my hands. 'This sucks....oh well, here goes nothing I guess.' I took a deep breath and told them everything. "Well, let's see... I had suffered from schizophrenia for many years at my old house so my parents decided to move into a new neighborhood for a new start. It has a nice neighborhood but me and Liu were actually pretty excited about moving, especially me. Anyways, I remember that when we were getting settled in our new house, one of neighbors invited us to her son, Billy's, party. My parents agreed despite our protests. When we were waiting for the bus the next day at school, we were approached by the neighborhood bullies. They threatened us and when they took out their pocket knives, we knew they meant business.

"When they went to attack Liu, I got furious. I punched the leader, Randy, in the nose and broke his nose. Then when his friend, Troy, came at me with his knife, I dodged to the left and punched him in the stomach, knocking the air out of him. The final one, Keith, charged at me full speed with his knife pointed at my chest. I managed to take the knife out of his hands and stabbed him in the back. When they all fell I stood there stocked but oddly...happy. When Liu and I saw the bus coming, we fled the scene and ran all the way to school.Liu was wary of me the whole day and even though I knew what I did was wrong, I couldn't help but feel happy about it. After a few months after the incident we got a knock on the door and my mom answered it. It was the police...They had asked her if they could talk to me. They had asked me if I attacked Randy, Keith, and Troy. 

"I was just shocked. I didn't respond and they already had all the information they needed. I was about to be arrested when Liu stepped in. He told the cops that it was him and he had the knife to prove it. They arrested Liu and I was left alone with the crushing realization that he wasn't coming home. And it was all my fault.I fell into depression after that but my parents forced me to attend our neighbor's kid's birthday party. I was reluctant to go but after a while I actually enjoyed myself. That's when everything went wrong. Randy and his gang showed up and, this time, they brought guns. We began fighting. At first I didn't want to fight back because there were kids there for God's sake! But once they started making fun of Liu...I lost it. I started fighting viciously. I beat up Troy he passed out and I killed Randy. Keith was the only one left and he was furious at me. He chased me up the stairs and we bumped into a cabinet and an open bottle of bleach fell onto of us. It mostly got one me and I was disoriented for a while because the bleach got into my eyes.

"Before I knew it, I was hurtling down the stairs with my whole body engulfed in flames. I was rushed to the hospital. Keith was arrested for attempted murder and I was in the hospital in a life or death situation. I survived, of course, and was stuck in the hospital. Liu was let out of juvenal hall and my whole family came to visit me when I was getting my bandages removed. When I removed my bandages the whole room when silent. I was confused so I went over to the mirror in the bathroom. I count even recognize myself anymore. I started giggling to myself while my mother tried to assure me that I looked fine. I was too far gone to even care anymore. When we went home I went straight to my room. At around 12, I think it was? My mother came into room because she heard crying coming from my room. When I turned around to look at her she froze in shock. I don't blame her. With this apple white skin, my eyelids burned, and finally a large bloody smile that I carved into my face. She lied to me and told me that she was going to go get my father when she really went to go get the shotgun. I followed her and murdered both of my parents in cold blood. After that, I went into Liu's room and I..." I chocked up at bit at this part. I will never forgive myself for what I did. "I attempted to kill Liu. And rushed out into the night." 

The room was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. I sighed and looked out the window. 'I knew I shouldn't have told them.' While they were quietly discussing what to do next I saw a small figure running through the woods...

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for the next chapter. BYE!!!~~~