Mister Stark?

A/N: Hahahahahaha, I'm not sorry. :)

Peter walked down the street with Eugene, the other wanted to work with Peter, wanting to go ahead and get started especially after his parents kicked him out and only gave him a few thousand dollars. "You sure about this Parker?" Peter looked at the boy, his face showing his confusion. Eugene sighed and looked up at the clear blue sky. "Its just," Eugene furrowed his eyebrows and pursed his lips, as if thinking of how to word what he was about to say next. "Stark doesn't seem very fond of me, especially after the trip and me flirting with Harley, how do you know he'll even want me working aside you, him or southern boy?" Peter frowned, he then sighed and put away his phone.

"I think Mister Stark will be fine with you working with us, you just need to show him what you've got!" Eugene rolled his eyes at his friend's enthusiasm.

"Oh yeah, because having another person who can do the same thing that both Stark and anyone else can do is sooooo amazing." Peter playfully glared at his friend.

"Yeah, guess it's not that amazing, but uhm," the boy bumped into the other's shoulder, both boy's smiling. "you figured out how to make Spiderman's webs faster than he could. AND, you made outfits made out of the same material from Black Widow's outfit!" Eugene chuckled at Peter's childishness. The two continued to talk as they walked their way to Stark tower, making childish jokes and laughing like lunatics. That all soon ended when they made their way to the elevator in the tower, on the ride up, Friday never said anything.

"Huh." Peter said looking up at the ceiling. Eugene rose an eyebrow at the other, he was trying to put his hair up, so there was a black hair-bow slightly hanging out of his mouth.

"Something wrong Parker?" he questioned as the elevator stopped and his hair was put into a low ponytail. Peter and Eugene both walked out of the elevator into the quiet quarters. Eugene automatically became paranoid and Peter's guard was up. "Parker?" the other questioned the male again, he was used to heros and alien attacks, but he hated things that involved this, it was too quiet and it was getting to the male.

"Just calm down and don't talk." Eugene nodded and watched as Parker moved around quietly. "Friday?" Peter called to the AI quietly. It didn't take long for him to hear a yelp from Eugene. The brunette quickly ran to the yelp and found Eugene covering his mouth, the other ran over to him. "Eugene? What's-" Peter stopped and saw something that would forever haunt his dreams, "Mister Stark?"

Peter woke up in a cold sweat, his breathing quick, tears silently streaming down his face and his hair every which way. The boy let his eyes adjust to the darkness before he quickly, stumbled, out of his bed. He ran to the door and out of the room, his feet hit the cool floor as he slid into the kitchen and grabbed himself a glass cup, filling it up with water and drinking it. Tears still fell from his eyes, not stopping. He wanted to forget what happened that day, he knows Eugene was trying, he hated that the other had to see that and he hated it more that he himself saw it. They had said that there was a malfunction with Stark's arc reactor, no one said what it was yet.

Peter doubted that they ever would, especially to a seventeen year old. Taking a deep breath, the boy filled up the cup again and started drinking the water. "что ты делаешь, малыш?" a tired voice called out of nowhere. Peter quickly turned around to be faced with a tired ragen haired male. A light sigh left his lips.

"Just, had a nightmare is all." Bucky nodded at the boy. He knew what had happened the day that he and Steve left for a mission with Fury. He wished he was here, Steve is having the same problem as Peter is, having nightmares and not sleeping much. Bucky knows the two of them blame themselves for what happened that day, but Peter was having it worse, a friend of his saw what happened, Barnes knew it was an accident and they had planned to speak with Stark that day, but the kid kept saying it was his fault. It didn't matter as to what Bucky said, Parker was stubborn. Just like Stark.

"Well then," Bucky started up, Peter looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "if you need anything, I'm just right across from your room. Don't have to deal with things on your own kid." the brunette nodded at the other, he knew to go to Bucky, he always did when something happened, especially with his nightmares, but he didn't want to bother him. Bucky put a hand in the teen's hair, taking him out of his small daydream, and ruffled the brown locks. "See ya in the mornin kid." Parker huffed and nodded at the other, Bucky smiled and walked down the hallway, back to his room. Peter stood there, looking down at his cup of water, and bit his bottom lip.

He couldn't do that to Bucky, he had enough on his plate as it is, this is just something dumb, he could deal with it by himself, right? The boy sighed and put the cup down on the counter, he then walked down the hallway and to his own room. Once he reached the doorknob he stared, what if he did go to Bucky? Will the other help him sleep? Or will this just something else on his shoulders. Another sigh left his lips as he went to the door across from his own room. He hesitated to knock on the door at first, but then it opened to the man he was talking to before. "I already knew you were coming, come on." Peter blinked but shyly walked into the dimlit room.

He looked around and Bucky closed the door, he walked to his bed and sat down. "Come on kid." he spoke, patting the clear spot next to him. Peter bit his lip and slowly made his way to the spot next to Bucky, once he sat down, he broke out into tears. "Shit, Peter." Barnes mumbled, he grabbed the kid and hugged him tight, Peter hugged back and continued to sob.

"This isn't fair! I want him back! Please, please please! Give him back!" Peter screamed into Bucky's chest, the raven haired male didn't know what to say at that moment, so he rocked the other back and forth until his crying stopped. Once the boy had calmed down, he was shaking slightly and tears still streamed down his red tinted face. He pulled away from Bucky and sniffed, wiping the tears from his face. "S-sorry." he stuttered out to the other. Bucky frowned.

"Peter, don't say sorry, it's ok. Listen, I know you want Stark to be here, and he is." Peter looked at the other confused. What did that mean? Stark's here? But, but he can't see him, so how is he here? Bucky smiled slightly. "You can't see him, but you can feel him here, you know he's here and you know he isn't leaving anytime soon. He's here Peter and he's not leaving." Peter let more tears fall from his eyes as he hugged Bucky again, quietly crying to himself. The other hugged the boy back, he hated seeing him this way and even more, he hated that Peter had a hard time coming to him to talk about things like this. "It's ok." he whispered to the boy.

The two males ended up falling asleep, Peter due to his breakdowns and Bucky due to his own lack of sleep in the past three days. The team found out, after freaking out because they couldn't find Peter and Bucky wasn't up yet, and soon ended up taking advantage of the two and black mail seemed to be up and on the market for them. "This is ridiculous." Banner spoke to them. Clint looked at him with a grin on his face.

"Yeah yeah, don't you have a meeting with some new intern today?" Bruce sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"Yes, I do, but I need Peter go get said intern. And with him sleeping, finally, I highly doubt that will happen today. The kids' need they're time after that day and I'm fine with it." the group fell silent after what Bruce had said. They knew the former bully of Peter was having a harder time after seeing Stark, and they knew that Peter was having it even worse than him. But seeing him sleep, after three days, it was great to them and they felt relived he found a way to sleep. "Now, delete the pictures or I'm sending pictures and videos of you all to Fury." Banner growled at the group. Natasha rolled her eyes.

"Oh, we'll delete them, probably."

"Natasha!"

Hello everyone!!

Hope you enjoyed this! I'm not great with One-shots of our beautiful team of crack heads, but I thought this ended (kinda) good.

Still taking request!

Thanks for reading!❤

Remember! Stay safe!♥🌸