Southern Boy Pt. 2

Idk except what is gonna happen, but let's have some drama. :) Oh yeah, my writing changed, so I'm sorry if it's not usual or if the paragraphs are kinda small. I've been writing on A03 and wanted to try out a new writing style. I quite like it too. ^^

And I'm changing the little girl's name! It was Jay at first, it will now be known as Snow. :)

After the small, and very odd, interaction with Peter, Eugene, and Harley, the red haired boy went to touring the group of students around the lobby. It wasn't that interesting, even he knew that, but he wanted them to know all of the ins and outs, just in case or an emergency.

“And that's 'bout it for here. Any questions?” Harley had asked, his accent showing quite well. Now, this would be where Eugene would be gushing and what not, but his brain was so occupied with something else, that he wasn't really paying attention.

‘I hope she's okay. Maybe I should have done more digging on that babysitter. He was a little weird. Oh god, what if he's a bad guy!? No no no, he had four stars..well, more like three and a half, but he's still good! I hope. What if he gets her bedtime wrong? What if he feeds her ice cream!? We can't have an accident like last time! What if—’

“Eugene!”

“Yes?” Eugene looked up to his class staring at him, including Harley. Some had worried looks while others tried not to laugh. The boy could feel his face getting hot from the attention. Harrison didn't look to happy.

“Would you like to stay with the group, or would you like to wait in the bus?” he sneered at the other. Snikers could be heard from some of his classmates. He lowered his head.

“I'd..like to stay with the group, sir.” he answered. He liked it better when Harrison was getting into Parker, or maybe even Ned. They didn't care about what others thought of them, they always laughed or even ignored it. He wished that he could do that, it would make life so much damn easier, but it's hard to when you can't laugh with anyone or even find the time to do anything.

Everything's just so damn hard.

“Good,” Harrison nodded. He looked back to Harley with a nervous smile. “you were saying?” Harley rose an eyebrow at the other. He wasn't to keen (istfg, I did not do this in purpose-) on this teacher, he seemed to have it out for Eugene. He's heard about how he acted with Ned and Peter, but since its stopped, he's been after Eugene.

“Right,” Harley nodded, breaking eye contact with the man and looking to the students with a smile. “we're going to the fifth floor! There we'll see Doctor Bruce Banner workin' on, uuuhh, whatever it is he works on.” some students laughed and others rolled their eyes, finding it a ridiculous comment. But that wasn't on Harley's mind at the moment, hell, this whole tour had left him once he saw how odd Eugene was acting.

The two of them rarely talked when he would visit, and when they had, Eugene would ask for advice on very odd topics. Like, what do you do if a young female, around the ages of six to eight start randomly creative ice and snow after she ate ice cream? Yeah, that was an odd question, he wouldn't lie, but since then, he's been curious as to why it was so specific.

But, that would have to wait another time, but now they're on the fifth floor and Doctor Banner is loosing his shit. Not really what anyone was expecting, other than Parker who could hear it from the lobby, and not really what Eugene needed right now. In all honesty he wanted to ditch this trip and go home. Checking on Snow was all that was on his mind right now.

While Harley tried his best to calm the doctor, Eugene stepped away from the commotion and decided to call up the babysitter, just to check in.