Star Wars

A/N: Saw a post on FB, now I NEED Nerdy Bucky Barnes w/Peter and Ned. :)

Bucky sat with Ned and Peter, confused by what the hell they were talking about. "What the hell is Star Wars?" the two teens in the room stopped talking and Ned face-palmed while Parker looked at Bucky with a confused expression.

"You know, for someone who grew up in the nineteen thirties, you'd think you would know a thing or two about Star Wars." Ned mumbled out from behind his hand. Peter laughed.

"No no no, the first Star Wars was created in the late nineteen seventies, early nineteen eighties." he explained to his friend, and the confused Avenger. Peter turned around and looked at the raven haired man. "You've really never watched Star Wars?" Peter questioned the man, Bucky shook his head, kinda, sorta wanting an answer, not be insulted.

Peter sprung up. "Brb!" he yelled out as he ran out of the kitchen and Thor knows where, leaving Ned with Bucky.

"So," Bucky started.

"Do you know anything about the Hobit?" Ned asked the man. "Peter likes that one as well." he said with a smile on his face. Bucky grinned like a maniac.

"Of course I know about the Hobit, I was there when it came out. September twenty first, nineteen thirty-seven." Bucky said with the most plain look on his face. Ned blinked, and before the boy could say another word, his brunette friend came running back into the room.

"Let's gooooo!! We're watching the entire Star Wars trilogy and ain't no one here to stop us! Even Mister Stark said he'd join us, because..because Doctor Dad doesn't know what it is either so you know." Peter began to ramble, making Bucky and Ned smile at how happy he was.

The three, with Stark and Strange, all sat in the common room and watched, almost, the entire trilogy. Near movie three, Peter and Tony had fallen asleep, Ned had to leave and Bucky, along with Strange, were glued to the television. Tony was set beside Strange, his head on the man's right shoulder.

Peter was, literally, in Bucky's lap as the man watched the movie. Parker's arms were wrapped around the other, his legs sat on either side of Bucky's own and his head on the man's chest, sleeping softly.

Bucky kept his arms around the boy's waist, eyes still on the screen, and held him close. Around the fifth movie, Bucky was fast asleep, his arms still around Peter but his chin on the boy's fluffy brown hair. Stephen seemed to be the only one awake still, so he was surprised when he looked around to see the three males asleep.

He rolled his eyes, a small smile on his lips. "Friday," he said lowly, but loud enough for her to hear. "turn off the television." he requested from the AI.

“Of course sir.”

The television turned off and Stephen sighed. He got up, being careful of Stark, and received a red blanket for the two asleep on the couch. After that, he grabbed Tony and lifted him from the couch, holding him bridal style to the room. "Friday, turn off the lights and let the others know to be quiet, especially Thor and Loki.." Strange mumbled the last part but knew the AI could hear him.

“Of course sir, and do not worry, Mister Barton and Pietro both know as well.”

Strange nodded and took the other to his room. He layed Tony down and covered the other up, only to sigh when he saw Stark move and mess up the covers. A sigh left his lips as he left the room and went to check on Peter, and lord was he not surprised to see Natasha taking pictures, no, he was surprised to see Nick Fury taking pictures of the two.

"Tell anyone, and I'll have agents on your ass."

"Yeah? I'm not a bottom, Fury."

"God damn it Strange."

Hello everyone!!

Nerdy Bucky is best Bucky, bight me. :)

Thanks for reading!❤

Remember! Stay safe!♥🌸