💕Read It Peasants!💕

Peter: The author has decided to throw a one shot at you all.

Bucky: Shot? I that it was like Chat or Shat—?

Peter:

Peter: On WARD!!

»»——⍟——««

Peter had been in the living room, we calling it that because the author can, waiting for the team to get home. He had been gone for the past three days, due to Team Red, and wanted to surprise them with a big hug. He also wanted to give Tony his present, as well as Dr. Banner, because it was Father's Day! He watched a show called Supernatural and fell asleep during season two.

The team arrived about an hour later, laughing at something stupid that Tony did, and all made their way to the living room and kitchen. The all became quiet when they saw the sleeping boy on the couch.

"Friday—" Tony had started.

Already on I sir.

"Good." He said with a grin on his face. Banner rolled his eyes at the other.

"So immature." He mumbled, earning an offended glare from Tony.

"Hey!" He said quietly before hugging Banner from the side. "I'm your idiot." He said kissing the side of Banner's face. He rolled his eyes and Bucky made a gagging noise.

"You two go and do that in your room."

"You only made that gagging noise because that's what you sound like during sex."

"Oh? And how would you know?"

"Oh my god, shut up you two." Bruce groaned at the two males arguing. Tony pouted and Bucky rolled his eyes.

"Not my fault it's true." Tony mumbled.

"Oh for the love of—" Bucky went to grab Tony but the other screeched and ran off with the other chasing him. Peter had been awake the entire time and he stood beside Bruce as they watched the other to run around.

"Sooo, how'd we end up with those two?" Peter asked with an eyebrow raised and an amused look on his face as he watched the two. Banner sighed and shook his head with a grin on his face.

"I seriously have no idea." He laughed. Bucky and Tony walked over to the two.

"Simple, it was the author. She has issues with gay shit." Tony spoke. The two gave him confused looked as Bucky nodded.

"Yep, only ship we know that isn't gay is Carol and Rhodey." He spoke nodding. Both Peter and Bruce stared confused.

"What??"

"Oh god, Tony, are you drunk??" Bruce asked shaking his head. Tony laughed, but shook his head.

"I'm ashamed that you'd assume that Brucey."

"I'm not."

The four went silent before Parker jumped up and ran to heaven knows where with two small boxes and a grin on his face.

"For you Mister Stark and you Dr. Banner!" He exclaimed happily as Bucky hugged him from behind, causing the boy to turn a bright red. The two men stared but took the boxes. Peter jumped up and down lightly and watched as Stark opened his box first. "Sooo??? What do you think?!" He asked the other, unable to hide his smile. Stark stared at it before a smile made it's way to his face. Tony pulled, out of the box, a rabbit onesie. He glared at Peter, who laughed his ass off, and sighed.

"Why kid? Whyyyy??" He whined. Banner rolled his eyes and opened the small box he had with him. He gasped with saw there had been a small note that read, “Marry Me”. Banner turned beside him and saw Tony on one knee with a ring and a grin on his face. Ok, so, look, those two had their,cliché, moment while Peter and Bucky snuck off to Peter's room.

"I swear, this one shot was supposed to be about us and not those two." Bucky groaned laying down the bed. Peter rolled his eyes and layed, stomach, first on the back of Bucky. The two laughed and Peter rolled off of him and onto the bed next to Bucky. The two smiled. "You know what?" Bucky said.

"Hm?" Peter hummed at the other.

"This."

Both Bucky and Peter shared a kiss. Ok, let me refraze that. They had a make out session. But, it ended when both of Peter's odoptive parents called them to eat. The two smiled and shared one last kiss before joining their chaotic family.

»»——⍟——««

Bucky: This was garbage.

Tony: Eh. It was fine.

Bruce + Peter: Really??

Peter: I thought it was cute!!

Bruce: I should agree. I'd like to see what Tony would look like in the Rabbit onesie though.

Bucky: I've got pictures.

Tony: Wait wha—

Bruce + Peter: LET US SEEEEE!!

Bucky:

Tony:

Bruce:

Peter:

Peter: weeellllll???

Bucky: lost the picture ಥ‿ಥ