NO!

A/N: My job is to make you cry, enjoy! :D

Peter sighed, they had been fighting for a good thirty minutes before catching the muggers. The only reason Natasha, Wanda and Bucky had been there was because of sightings of something different. They're not sure what it is yet, but it doesn't seem to have good intentions with all of the missing teenagers around Queens. "Aye! Peter!" said boy looked up to see his red headed aunt with a terrified teen floating in the air. "Catch!"

"Wait!" the child screamed as she dropped them to Peter. The spiderling caught the child and set them on the ground safety. "Fucking, crazy bitch." Peter chuckled and put a hand on the teenager's shoulder.

"Calm down Thompson, just go over there with the others." Parker spoke as he patted the boy's back twice. Eugene mumbled annoyingly, he loved Spiderman, but he didn't think he'd be this cocky. Peter rolled his eyes as Tony landed in front of him.

"Well Underroos, we need to do another round. But, everyone should be able to get back into the school without any issues." Peter nodded and turned around to see Bucky helping MJ up, a smile made it to his masked face but soon dropped when he saw someone or something sneaking up behind Eugene and Bucky.

"JAMES!" the boy yelled as he went to use his webs, Eugene decided to get in the way and push Bucky away from the person. While Bucky was trying to process what threw him to the ground Eugene stopped his movements, making everyone freeze, whoever had been there, was gone, maybe. Eugene rose an eyebrow and turned around, he smiled widely and put a thumbs up.

"Looks like I saved the day this time!" Peter sighed softly but his eyes, including other's, widened when they saw the blood ooz from his neck. Tears streamed down his face as he fell to the ground, Bucky and Peter running over to catch him. The class gasped and screamed, watching as a classmate of their's dies in front if their eyes. Wanda and Natasha ran over to see the situation, they stopped in their tracks seeing Peter holding onto a student.

"We need to do something Buck!"

"Like what?!"

"Get him to a hospital or something! This can't happen! Please!"

Natasha walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder, a sad look on her face. "I'm so sorry Spider-boy, but, he isn't going to live for long." kids were in tears, Peter had to take off his mask to breath.

"Hah.." the group looked to see Eugene, he had been holding his neck, his own tears running down his face. "M fine Parrrker.." he mumbled out. "M...fine.." and like that, Eugene Thompson was gone. MJ's eyes were wide, she never thought she'd have to witness something like this. Peter began to shake his head, this wasn't happening, not now, not here, not again.

"No no no no, please, not again. I can, I can do something." he mumbled to himself, Bucky frowned, he heard about what happened to his uncle, but he wasn't going to be able to save everyone, he needs to know that. Just as Bucky went to speak he felt something from his mouth. Putting his metal hand to his mouth, he pulled it away and noticed blood.

"Pete.." he mumbled out, the boy looked to him, tears in his eyes. His brown eyes widened.

"No no no! James?!" the child quickly removed Eugene from his lap, being careful, and crawled go Bucky. "No James, it's ok! We can do something!" Bucky smiled lightly.

"You can't, you can't save everyone Peter."

"Yes I can! I will! Please!!" Bucky kept his smile and held the boy's hand, his head in the teenager's lap.

"Love you, Peter Parker."

"Bucky!"

Breaking News: The Winter-Soldier and Eugene Thompson have been both reported dead after an unknown attacker slit their throats. Both bleed to death. Midtown Technology High-school students will be going on break due to the tragic loss of a friend, brother and even lover.

Hello everyone!!

I was told NOT to do this. :) But I DID it anyway. ✧⁺⸜(●˙▾˙●)⸝⁺✧

Don't kill me—

Thanks for reading!❤

Remember! Stay safe!♥🌸