Cheese Puffs

A/N: Thank you Jacksepticeye, you've given me idea. :)

Peter had locked himself up in his room, not wanting to interact with anyone in the tower, not even Bucky, his boyfriend of three months. Tony, Steve, Natasha and Bucky all sat in the kitchen, T'Challa planned to join them on the talk about Peter, but a certain magic user was keeping him. "Strange.." T'Challa glared at the man. "Cat boy." Strange grinned. T'Challa growled and threw a chair at the window, protecting Stephen. Strange flitched when the chair met the glass but couldn't hold his laugh in when the Wakandian put his hands on his head and screeched, not scream, screech. "Don't laugh at me!" T'Challa yelled at the man, causing him to laugh more. T'Challa was having a midlife crisis and Strange was being a bitch, that's what's happening.

But anyway, back to the issue at hand. Peter had locked himself in his room due to an argument with Eugene, the two being on good terms after Venom, and he hasn't come out since then. "What do we do?" Steve questioned, more to himself than anyone else. "Good question Rogers, that's why we're here." Tony sassed at the man. Steve grumbled under his breath, causing Sam to laugh lightly. "Come on Cap, let's pay attention to the kid and help Buck out with his sex life." he laughed out. Steve's face paled and Bucky choked on air. "For the love of- can we not talk about my child's and Bucky's sex life!?" Steve yelled, highly embarrassed by the words that left Sam's mouth.

That's when Zemo passed by. "Do not worry Steve," Zemo said while, putting his hand on the man's shoulder. "we worry about Sam's sex life sometimes too." the man smiled and walked away, Sam choking on his drink. "Wait wait wait," Tony spoke up. "Sam's sex life is Zemo's sex life, right??" Bucky groaned, they all lost train of thought and forgot about why they were even there. He huffed and walked his way out of the kitchen, heading straight for Peter's room. Bucky was annoyed, tired and worried.

He was annoyed because he was getting ignored by everyone, Peter affected him especially.

He was tired because he was up worrying about Peter.

And he was worried because the other wouldn't tell him what was going on. So, he was going to do this himself. No help from the others. Bucky stopped in front of the silver door, and took a breath. He knocked on the door twice, waiting for an answer before going to knock again. When he did, he waited. It didn't take long for the door to open up to a messy haired, pajama wearing Peter Parker. The male rubbed his eyes and looked at Bucky. "Oh, hey Buck.." he mumbled out, a yawn following after. "Do you need something?" Peter questioned the shorter (reminder, Bucky is 5'7 and Peter is 5'10, lol). Bucky bit his bottom lip, Peter didn't look so good. He looked tired and like he had been crying.

"I want to talk." the words left his mouth like it was nothing. Peter frowned but nodded and let the other in his room. Once the door was closed, Parker was being dragged to his own bed. The brunette was plopped down onto the bed and pulled into a hug. The two layed on the bed, both in one another's arms, before Peter decided to start talking. He didn't want to, he liked how quiet it was and he liked when Bucky was affectionate. "James..." he said quietly. Bucky tightened his arms around Peter, putting his face closer to his chest, if possible. He acknowledged Parker and wanted the other to keep speaking.

Peter sighed lightly and smiled. "I thought you said you wanted to talk?" Bucky then looked up at the other, their eyes meeting. "I do." Bucky said, his voice as quiet as Peter's. "I want to talk. I want to know what's going on with you and I want you to tell me." he said as he put his hands on Peter's cheeks and pulled him close to his face. Peter pecked his lips. He smiled and put his own hands on the other. "I know." Peter said quietly. The brunette pulled the raven haired male closer, letting their foreheads touch. "But, everything is fine. If I worry you, I'm sorry." he kissed Bucky softly, the other kissing back. When they both pulled apart, they smiled softly. Until Bucky frowned.

"So it was you.." Peter rose an eyebrow at the other, highly confused. Bucky got himself on top of Peter, his hands on the other's chest and legs on either side of his hips. "You've been stealing all of the cheese puffs." he huffed out, seeing the money he spent being used for only one person. Peter stared at him before bursting into laughter.

"It-it was the only reason I would come out of my room."

"For cheese puffs, but not for me???"

"I'm sorry! It's a spider thing!"

"But you're a human!?"

"With spider abilities!"

"But cheese puffs???"

"I'm sorry!"

"Shut up you two!"

Hello everyone!!

So sorry for not updating this one in a while...but here I am! I would uhm, really like some ideas for other one-shots cause uh, I'm pooh rn-

Thanks for reading!❤

Remember! Stay safe!♥🌸