Confession

Louisa's p.o.v

I've distanced myself once again from the group just because of Powers... whoever I've grown close to she decided to be a butt. Like when I was hanging out with Leo she took over saying "I don't know who to like anymore. I mean, Donnie is such of an adorkable guy, but Kash is also so sweet-" and talked about literally all the guys that like me but him. For Donnie... that was wayyy worse- she took over and showed a pic of Beary with her head torn off. He was basically terrified as she chuckled and walked away with a bit of an evil smile on her face.

Though right now I'm leaning against the railing as we're finally reaching the Milky Way, so I smile softly at this and have memories come back quickly. 'Especially Master Splinter's face when I was right there-' my eyes get glossy, so I look down and try to hide them. "Oh, look at it!" Baxter says happily, so Donnie adds "the Milky Way in all of her ineffable glory" "you said it" Kash agrees. Casey then says "yes! We're heading back to Earth!" Mondo then says "skateboards-" "Master Splinter, New York City, pizza. Ice Cream Kitty! Woo-hoo-hoo! Yeah!!" Mikey interrupts Mondo as he shakes Raph's shoulders lightly.

"I'll finally get to see dad again - feels like it's been a lifetime" April admits, so Haven walks over to me and lightly elbows me. "I'll be able to finally mess with some of the Elementals like I used to" Haven says jokingly. I sigh and just look the other way 'you all have something to look forward to.. I kind of don't. One of the only things I can look forward to is helping all of you and finally being done with space.' "Or we're not gonna have a home to go back to" Leo says to the group, but Haven noticed my look.

She looks at me with a bit of sympathy before getting close to talking to me, but Fugitoid interrupted her and got her back to herself.. basically. "Leonardo is correct, this is our final chance to capture the Black-hole generator. We cannot travel back in time again - if we fail, Earth is doomed" I skate over to be by who is in front of Fugitoid. Then I stand straight saying "we'll do whatever it takes" Raph nods saying "yeah, even if it means sacrificing our lives." I nod once and huff a bit at that with my eyes closed, though Chompy doing a little sad sound caught my attention.

Raph looks at him (since he's on his shoulder) and says "aw, don't worry, little guy" then he starts scratching his chin a bit. "I'm not going anywhere" Raph reassures Chompy a bit more, so I smile softly and scratch the top of his head a bit. "I wish I could say the same..." I mumble, so Raph flicks my forehead saying "don't be stupid." "We're gonna go mad crazy on these alien freaks, right!?" Baxter nods as both he and Kit say "for Earth." We all say a response of agreement to that statement, but I slowly walk away from the group.

I go to my room real quick and gather what I had of mine in here... even a picture I have printed out of all of us as a gift from Fugitoid. 'Something big is happening... and it just doesn't deal with the Triceratons- I can feel it in my gut.' Sighing softly I rest my hand over my left eye 'I can't wait to be done with space... things really escalated.' 'Yeah, like, panic attacks, me getting closer to taking over, you contacted Finn and Jake from Adventure Time.' 'JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!' I think and hold the sides of my head, but I open my eyes and see Beary in front of me.

'Gonna bring her with you? Destroy her??' 'I'm bringing her, but I'm not gonna love her as much as I used to because it was from Donnie.' 'So you're just gonna hate it as you still hug it??' 'No, I'm still gonna appreciate the thoughtful idea.' I grab Beary and set her in the blanket that I'm using like those cartoon little packs as I tie everything inside it. Picking it up I leave it by the door before I just see Baxter by my door as I walk out, so he flinched when he seen me. "F-Fugitoid said he wanted to talk with all of us" Baxter says as he sets his hand over where his heart is.

"Sorry about that, Bax" I say and playfully nudge him with my shoulder "I just had to pack a few things before we got to Earth. Now let's-" my body straightens 'oh come on, not now!' "Now let's just get this over with, Bax. I want to get some alone time before we get back" Powers says as me before she walks down the hall. "Uh... what just happened??" "I believe I just pulled out my attitude card.. man, I thought you were smart." My body straightens again, so I keep my head down as I fast walk down the hall to avoid talking again.

'I really hate you...' 'you're welcome~' With that I made it to the front as I just stay by the corner behind everyone else to keep me out of mind. "My friends, I must.. confess something to you" Fugitoid says as his back is facing us now. Then he adds "something I couldn't reveal until you got to know me better as a humanoid. Err... android" Fugitoid then walks around his little seat "what are you talking about, Fugi-dude?" Casey asks confused. Fugitoid continues with "you see, it was not the Kraang who invented the Black-hole generator - it was.. I, who created it."

Everyone said their own type of shocked sound while I just was widen my eyes 'that's what I forgot!' I think to myself in realization. "I originally developed the Black-hole generator as an energy source, but when Kraang Sub-prime offered me a huge price to buy it - I gave in. I was greedy, I didn't care what they wanted to use it for.. it was all about money, all about financing my research. And then I realized what a terrible decision I had made, I mean, seriously come on! They're the Kraang." April gasps as Kit say "that is just..." "messed up, yo" Casey finished for Kit as he turned to his side.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever