Stories

Louisa's p.o.v

Slash steps up behind Raph saying "gotta say.. I've seen a lot of weird days, but this has gotta be one of the weirdest" I laugh softly at this. Mondo runs over to them saying "have I got some stories for you" Raph nods saying "yeah, man." Master Splinter then says "I would like to hear some stories as well, my sons and daughter." Leo then says "how about first thing tomorrow, Sensei, tonight: I need some sleep." I wrap my arms around Kash and Haven saying "tell the Elementals I'll try visiting soon."

We're all walking, but I smile down at the ground before saying "hey, Yoshi" he looks at me before raising an eyebrow. My arms let go of the two as I walk up to Splinter saying "I'll tell you some stories if you want." He smiles and sets his hand on my shoulder saying "that sounds like a great idea, my daughter." My tail wags a bit, but I look back over my shoulder and see that Baxter is hugging Kit before they went their different ways. With that we went down into the lair, but I told the gang to wait before they all went to sleep.

Everyone is looking at me, so I say "I'm just..." thoughts of how negative I was about us winning Earth back come to me, so I remember right now. "So happy that we're all together after so long, that I kind of wanted to show you something I've been working on." Now they're all confused, so I start making a bit of a beat with my feet against the ground or clapping my hands.

"Teenage mutant ninja turtles~
Teenage mutant ninja turtles~
Heroes in a half-shell, turtle power!" The group look at me with soft smile, but I wrapped my arm around Leo's shoulders as I'm smiling big at him.
"Leonardo's the leader in blue
Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through!" I sang before he playfully pushed me back, so I walked towards Donnie. He has a knowing smile as we went back-to-shell—
"Donatello is the fellow, has a way with machines-" then I went over to Raph as he raised an eye-ridge at me confused.
"Raphael's got the most attitude of the team!" I sing jokingly as I playfully punch his shoulder, so he softly rolls his eyes as I go over to Mikey. He smiles big as we start doing a bit of dancing in sync somehow-
"Michelangelo! He's one of a kind
And you know just where to find him when it's party time" I sing before twirling a bit to stand back in front of the group. They're all smiling at me as I just look Master Splinter in the eyes-
"Master Splinter taught them every single skill they need
To be one lean, mean, green- incredible team!!" I sing out and everyone smiles at this, but Baxter wraps his arm around my shoulders.
"Teenage mutant ninja turtles!
Teenage mutant ninja turtles!
Heroes in a half-shell, turtle power!!" we all sang happily, so I finally laugh softly before getting hugged by the turtles and Baxter.

I laugh softly before saying "okay, that's all I wanted to do, you guys can go and sleep now" the guys all say their goodnights to us. Then I see Baxter do a peace sign before going, so I look up at Master Splinter with a big smile. He says "let us talk in the dojo" I nod and we both walk in there, I sit down and sigh a little. "Where do I even begin??..." "how about how you all reacted once at a different planet?" Master Splinter asks with a smile. Chuckling I remember the events that happened "yeah, there was a lot of drama and stupidity."

Master Splinter chuckles before I say "well, first off - Kash apparently likes me, and we did a bit of a duet when we were alone. I was just singing to myself to see if it would help with not crying about what happened to Earth the first time." "What did happen?" Master Splinter asks, so I tear up saying "we lost Earth... we lost you." His eyes widen, so I say "that's why when we came with the different dimension us I hugged you with tears." He nods, but I say "I had to save Leo from getting stomped on by a giant and I acted like I was a mad girlfriend to do it."

We share a laugh before I tell him what I could remember, but that's when I got to me and Donnie breaking up. "I lost myself to my anger and Powers took over... Donnie got mad at me and said something that got to me. I just broke up with him right on the spot in front of everyone" I say as I look to the side. Then after explaining all of the adventures we went on I started to explain the drama between us now. "Ughhhh- Leo likes me, we kissed, Donnie was mad, but we chose to forget I kissed Leo."

Master Splinter's eyes are wide "you what?!-" "then I also apparently showed off so much strength and even punched Raph far. Which made him start crushing on me-" "oh my.." Master Splinter starts rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Haven hates me because of Raph liking me, Kash is still crushing on me and I told him he might have a chance. Since I have grown close with him and we even have had our moments" I say with a slight blush. "Donnie and I agreed to start over as friends and forget we dated and even forget I kissed Leo."

That's when I remember everything Dregg did "oh shell- then there was also this one bug-man in space that apparently liked me for my tail. It was disgusting!! He treated me like a pet!" I say and nervously laugh, so Master Splinter sets his hand on my shoulder. "Just don't beat yourself up so much overthinking on who you think you should date, Louisa. Everyone else will be supportive and will understand your choice" Master Splinter says softly. I nod and hug him one last time before saying "I'm gonna go to sleep-" "tomorrow you're telling me why you feel as if you're a burden."

"*sigh* okay... night, Yoshi" "goodnight, my wonderful little Louisa."

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever