Scout Ship

Louisa's p.o.v

"Man, are you guys gullible-" 'not this time!' I think and take over willingly and without Powers letting me take over. Breathing in and out I grab my head groaning as Powers tries to take over again "jus-just go, Leo. I-I'm... fine!" Powers finished as I switched back again, but I quickly switch back last second. Looking up I see Leo looking at me with wide eyes, so I say "just remember what I said. Fugitoid isn't the bad guy here" then I run around the corner and slide my back against the wall.

Sighing I sit down and take off my glasses 'seriously?? What was that?!' 'My way of getting Leo to stay away from you again. You make it hard to lose these guys' trust!' I scoff and look around the corner to see Leo running down the hall. I let my eyes have a blue tint as I stealthily skate down the hall after him to see what he's doing. Then I turn down my comm just in case any of the group from the front try to get to me. After a bit of following I found Leo getting all suited up, so my eyes widen at this as I quickly suit up too.

Leo then went into the scout ship, so I sneak in and pick up my legs as I'm across the ship from the front as I grab out my comm. "Guys? Come in" I whisper out as I make my eyes normal and Leo starts getting this ship ready to fly. "Weeza?? Is that you?!" Raph asks over the comm, so I huff saying "yeah, I'm with Leo, Imma try to stop him." "Leo, don't do this!" Haven says over the speaker as I stand up and slowly walk over to him. Mikey then adds "yeah, we need you up here!" "Don't you guys get it? Fugitoid's just using us to get his Black-hole machine."

I tackle him down to the floor and we tumble around a bit before he says "Louisa?!" "Uh, yeah! Because I know you by now. You'd try to go solo like before the Farmhouse, like, when you went to get a brainworm while Mikey and I had to follow you. I knew you'd do this, so I followed you again! Come on, stop playing solo and be our leader." Leo huffs and just pushed me away before getting back into the driving seat as he pushed a button. "Either you're staying with me and helping, or you're getting out of here and trusting me."

'I don't really agree with what he's doing, but I know that something bad might happen and I can't leave him knowing that I could help.' Breathing in and out I sit down in a seat next to him saying "I know what needs to be done." "Oh no-" Kash got interrupted by Donnie "guys, think rationally - you can't bring down their mother ship with the scout ship." I scoff saying "watch us" then Leo smiles at me before flying the scout ship, and I push a button to mute Donnie. Leo's perfectly flying us around as he even shoots down a lot of ships, my jaw drops at this.

Then he flew us up backwards and avoided some more ships, so they start flying up at us before shooting at us, but Leo easily shot them down too. This got me to smile big "ah yeah, eat it!" I yell out happily as Leo flies us around the mother ship. Evilly chuckling I take over for the lasers and easily start shooting the mother ship too. 'Man, I've never felt so alive!- wait, no I have, but not for a while!!' I think happily as Leo flies us around. Though my moment of happiness ended when we start spinning around because they shot some lasers at us.

He starts going towards the windshield at the top, but more ships come and start shooting at us "uh oh-" we got interrupted as we finally got hit. We're screaming as we fly around, but I lost my footing and slipped out of my seat somehow. I grab Leo's hand to try and get me up as we're screaming, but the ship exploded, so my grip slipped. It felt like my body went limp for a quick second before I open my eyes while groaning a bit. Looking around I see Leo by me, so I hang onto his arm scared, but hear something starting to crack.

I look back at Leo's helmet and see it's cracking, so he gasps before his helmet broke and he finally went limp. My eyes widen as I say "L-Leo!... I'm not losing someone right by me again!!" My eyes start tearing up. Taking a deep breath I take off my helmet and Leo's to make this easier, then I pull him close. Giving him a bit of mouth to mouth as I cover his beak, his eyes slowly flutter open and I could feel his blush. Instantly I make an unbreakable ice-helmet for him, he looks at me with wide eyes "Louisa, y-you shouldn't have done that."

Leo's words got me to shake my head as I start trying to make an unbreakable ice-helmet for me, but the wind of the ship going past made us go fast. We went the opposite direction and it made me gasp and I finally lost what little air I had left. 'No!-'

No one's p.o.v

"LOUISAAAA!!" Leo yells as he shakes the limp body that's just now floating next to him, so he starts trying to break the helmet. He quickly realized that she made it unbreakable, so he groans saying "no! I can't lose you. Not like this!! Not when it's my fault!" All that he could do is watch as Louisa floats right next to him. With everyone in the ship though - they're starting to look like they'll crash right into Mars. Raph is hitting the control panel saying "come on, work!" Kash is hanging onto the railing as his feet are in the air.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever