Loki

Angst!!

I frowned as I saw Loki in his cell. I crossed my arms over my chest and watched as he flipped through the pages of his book.

"Are you just going to stare the whole time?" He asked with a sigh.

"Was any of it real?" I asked softly.

He looked up at me and I held my breath.

"(Y/n)-"

"Was any of it real? Did I mean anything to you?" I asked as I watched him closely.

"No." He said calmly.

"Odin wants me to marry Fandral." I said calmly.

He nodded his head and I let out a sigh.

"I guess your mother was wrong.... I was just a toy for you to throw away when you had no use for me." I said as I turned and walked away.

I hadn't heard what he had said, and sometimes I'm glad I didn't. Because if I had then his death would of broken me so much more.

"So he's dead." I said as Thor walked up to me.

"Yes, but... he asked me to give this to you." He said as he handed me a dagger.

I gently traced it and felt a tear streamed down my face.

"He kept it." I whispered through tears.

"It was his most prized possession." He said as he turned and walked away.

I felt the dagger fall to the ground as I let out a sob. I fell to the ground and covered my face with my hands.

"Loki, I want you to have this." I said as I walked up to him.

"This is your father's dagger." He said softly.

"Yes."

"I can't-"

"Please... that way.. I know it can protect you... that way it can give you luck, like it did my father." I said softly.

He sent me a smile and moved his hand to my face.

"I will hold it closely to my heart." He whispered softly.

I nodded my head and he leaned down and gently kissed me.

"I love you." I whispered against his lips.

"And I you." He said softly.