Mysterio

I had been dating Quentin Beck for nearly year before he mysteriously broke up with me. After we broke up I decided to start helping my brother more with his superhero job, and help him get over the death of a friend.

"Nice going Spiderman." I said as I walked up to him.

"Thanks, So Nick Fury called me and wants my help with something." He said with a frown.

"What you say?"

"I didn't answer him."

I let out a laugh and shook my head.

"So I heard you were volunteering to help with the trip." He said softly.

"Yea, thought I'd help keep you in line." I said with a laugh.

He shook his head and sent me a smile. It wasn't long before we left for the trip and were attacked by a monster. A man in a suit helped Spiderman take it down and then I left with Peter to meet Fury.

"Who are you?" The woman asked.

"Spider-Man's over protective big sister, who are you?" I asked as I stood in the door.

"Maria Hill." She said calmly.

"Where is Spiderman?"

She motioned inside and I pushed past her and walked towards Peter.

"Okay So what the hell is going on?" I asked angrily.

I stopped a few feet away from Peter and froze as I saw Quentin Beck.

"Who are you?" Fury asked angrily.

"My sister, (Y/n), meet Nick Fury and Mysterio, aka Quentin Beck. He is from another universe." Peter said happily.

"Another universe? What are you talking about? I know this asshole! His name is Quentin Beck but he is an asshole who use to work for..... for Tony." I said as I let out a sigh.

"That is most likely your Quentin, I'm from another world." Quentin said softly.

"Multiple universes don't exist."

"Then what about the elementals you have seen?" He asked softly.

"I'm sure there is another reason, but anyways.... Peter isn't helping you. He is on vacation so have fun." I said as I grabbed Peter's arm and dragged him out.

"You must really not like this Quentin guy." Peter said as he followed behind me.

"Quentin was my ex, he broke up with me for no reason. Broke up with me over a text." I growled out.

He nodded his head and went back to his motel room. It wasn't long before I realized Fury had changed our vacation plans so we would be there. I felt anger boil up inside of me as I stomped into the meeting room.

"What part of he isn't helping you do you not understand!" I yelled.

"I understand you are pissed but it's Peter's decision." Fury said calmly.

"You all can do this on your own! He has been through enough!"

"We need his help."

"Then I'll help! I can do just as much as him." I growled out.

"We need Spider-Man's help not yours-"

"You shut up! I have just as much powers as my brother, so I'll help you and you will let him have a vacation, are we clear."

"Crystal." Fury said as he stood up.

"You really shouldn't be helping I don't want you to get-"

"You say hurt and I'll break every bone in your body while I named them." I said as I turned and walked away.

After putting on my suit I left the help take care of the elemental, which nearly got Quentin killed. After it was over I rushed to his side and helped him up.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I checked him over.

"I'm fine.... just a few bruises." He said softly.

I let out a sigh of relief and helped him to the car. Fury soon invited him to join SHIELD and I left to go see how Peter was. As I set in my motel room I heard a tap on my window and opened it to see Mysterio.

"What do you want?" I asked angrily.

"To check on you... so what gave me away?" He asked as he set on the windowsill.

"Your tech." I said as I held it up.

"I could kill you to hide the truth." He said softly.

"Go ahead, I've already put everything on a file and hid it." I said as I plopped down on the bed.

"You always did think ahead."

"So why do all this? Why make a threat and give people a new hope? Why try to take advantage of my brother?"

"Tony Stark is seen as a hero, yet he took everything from me! My life work!"

"Tony died so he could save all of us. He gave his lie for the people he loved.... yes he was an asshole before but he changed..... he became a hero."

"I could tell everyone who Spiderman is." He said softly.

"I could kill you and hide the body, no one would ever know." I growled out.

He let out a chuckle and shook his head.

"When I first saw you I was surprised that you worked with Spiderman, then I found out he was your brother and.... I couldn't believe it."

"Touch him and I promise I'll burn you to the ground. I am going to give you one chance, stop being Mysterio..... or I tell Fury the truth."

"What do I get out of this?"

"You don't go to jail."

"What if I want something else? I'll give up Mysterio..... but I want you."

"Like hell-"

"Could tell who Peter is. Come on don't lie and say you don't still love me. I know you do, you give me a second chance and I swear I'll never tell anyone about Peter." He said softly.

"Fine, one more chance but if you-"

I was cut off by him pulling me into a rough kiss.