Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver)

Angst (mention of self harm)

I bit my lip as I watched Pietro walk out of the Headquarters for the sixth time this week. Each night he has left to flirt and take a girl to bed, and it broke my heart every time he came home with lipstick stains on his collar. Since I met the speedster I have grown attached to him and couldn't help but to love him.

"You know you should tell him." A voice said.

I jumped up and turned to see Wanda smiling at me.

"Like it would help... he doesn't even act like I exist." I said with a sigh.

"Talk to him.... he knows you exist." She said softly.

"No he doesn't." I said as I stood up and walked out of the room.

I saw a frown appear on Wanda's face and I shook my head as I walked to my room and shut the door. I grabbed some clothes and then went to the bathroom and turned the water on. I let out a sigh as I pulled the razor I kept hidden out and put it against my skin.

"Do it, he doesn't love you."

Cut

"Your nothing.... your own parents didn't want you."

Cut

"You are ugly! No man wants you!"

Cut

"You're a monster."

Cut

I felt tears stream down my face as I leaned against the tub and looked at the new scars on my arm. I leaned my head back against the tub and let out a sob.

"(Y/n)?" A voice asked softly.

My head shot up and my tear filled eyes met bright blue eyes that were filled with worry and sadness. The razor blade was grabbed out of my hand and thrown across the room. I was instantly pulled against a chest and I let out a sob as I was held against him.

"Why don't you love me?" I whispered through tears.

"How could you ever think that I didn't love you?" He asked in a whisper.

"All... the.. girls.... that you go... out with." I gasped out.

He held me tighter and I cried into his shoulder.

"I go out with them to get you off my mind, because I thought I had no chance with you, if I had known.... I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry." He whispered as he kissed my forehead.

I cried into his shoulder as he held me against him. Soon my arm was bandaged up and Pietro put me in the tub and helped me wash off. After he helped me dress and sped me to his room and laid down beside me. I snuggled into his side and let out a sigh as I hid my face in his chest.

"I love you... please never hurt yourself again." He whispered as he kissed my forehead.

I nodded my head and he sent me a small smile as he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine in a gentle kiss.