Antman

I smiled as I walked into my bedroom and saw my son asleep. I smiled as I kissed his forehead and then laid down on my bed. I smiled as I rocked his crib back and forth. I heard my phone go off and I let out a sigh as I picked it up and walked out of the room.

"Hello?" I asked as I leaned against the wall.

"Hey it's Scott."

"Hey, how is everything?" I asked softly.

"Good..... look I'll be home as quick as I can, how is (s/n)?" He asked softly.

"Sleeping like a rock.... I miss you."

"I miss you too. I love you." He said softly.

I let out a sigh as he hung up and I went and laid down. The next morning I woke up and saw I was alone and my son was gone. I quickly stood up and looked around the room. I ran out of the room and covered my mouth as I looked for him.

"(S/n)!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face.

I rushed to my phone and tried to call the police but was stopped by the door opening. I rushed to the front door and saw Scott walk into the room. I let out a sigh as I saw Scott holding (S/n).

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked as I picked (s/n) up.

"You needed sleep and I thought I owed you because I haven't been home. I'm sorry I worried you." He said as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Tell me next time.... I missed you." I said as I leaned back against him.

"Missed you too." He said as he kissed my forehead.