Hawkeye

I let out a sigh as I watched my daughter shoot bows with Clint outside. I smiled as I leaned against the window sill and watched as Clint waved to me. I slowly waved back and smiled as I touched my stomach. I felt a small kick and smiled as I looked back towards Clint and saw him watching her.

"I know baby...." I said softly.

I let out a sigh as I rubbed my belly and looked back out the window. I frowned as I saw Clint and my daughter gone.

"Clint! (D/n)!" I yelled as I looked out the window.

I looked around and felt my heart stop as I rushed down stair and out the door.

"Clint! (D/n)!" I yelled as I looked around.

"Everything okay?" Clint asked as he came behind me.

I turned to look at him and let out a sigh. I covered my stomach and shook my head.

"I.. I was so scared that I lost you." I said as he walked up to me.

I let out a sigh as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead.

"I'm here... and I'm not going anywhere." He said as he hugged me.

"The baby kicked." I said softly.

He sent me a smile and gently touched my stomach.

"I love you... and I promise you I am not going anywhere." He said as he sent me a smile.

"I love you too." I said as I pecked his lips.

"Hey mom look what I can do!" (D/n) yelled happily.

I smiled as I walked up to the end of the porch and felt Clint's arms around my waist. I let out a sigh as I leaned back against him and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you." Clint whispered as he kissed my neck.

"For what?"

"Everything." He said softly.