Winter Soldier

I let out a sigh as I leaned on my arm and watched Bucky work out with Steve and Sam.

"You are drooling." A voice said.

"Natasha I love you, but shut up." I said as I glared at her.

"You are. Why don't you talk to him?" She asked as she set down beside me.

"Because... He is him! And I'm me! Why would a guy that hot want to go out with me.... I mean look at him- oh hello Sam." I said with a smile.

"Talkin bout loverboy again?" He asked as he plopped down beside me.

"Yep." Natasha said as she shook her head.

"Guys have you seen him! I mean the things I would do to him." I said as I let out a sigh.

"Things you would do to who?" A voice asked.

I turned to see Steve and Bucky walk up and I sent them a small smile.

"To.... Banner! Yea the things I would do to Banner... I got a thing for nerds." I said quickly.

Natasha sent me a look and I sent her a innocent smile.

"But I would never go for him because Nat likes him so much... and I'm a good friend." I said softly.

"I thought you where talking about Bucky?" A voice asked behind me.

I turned to send a glare at Clint and he sent me a wink. I mouthed shut up and he sent Sam a smirk.

"Sam didn't she say once that she thought he was so hot with his big muscles and... what did she say about his smile?"

"That it was the hottest thing alive and if she wasn't so scared that she would jump his bones." Sam said with a chuckle.

"Go. To. Hell!" I growled out as I threw my towel at Sam and walked out of the gym.

I walked to my room and slammed the door shut and locked it.

"Bastards! I swear they can't just shut up!" I yelled as I hit the wall.

I let out a yelp and cradled my hand.

"Thanks god! For giving me dicks as friends!" I growled out as I plopped down on the bed.

"Bucky probably thinks I'm a idiot now." I whispered as I let out a sigh.

I heard a knock on my door and let out a sigh as I stood up and opened the door.

"Hello Steve, goodbye Steve." I said as I went to shut the door.

"Hold up! We need to talk." He said as he stopped the door with his foot.

"Why?" I asked with a groan.

"Because I want to know if what they said was true, do you like Bucky?" He asked softly.

"Yes I like him, and no it isn't just because I think he is super hot..... he's a nice guy.... a really nice guy and since I met him.... he has been really kind to me... and so sweet." I said as I leaned against the door.

"Good, see Bucky! I told you she liked you back!" Steve yelled.

I saw Bucky walk out from behind the corner and I let out a groan.

"I hate you Rogers." I said softly.

"Have fun lovebirds." He said as he walked away.

"Hi." Bucky said softly.

"... did he just say she likes you back?" I asked after a few seconds.

"Yes.... I like you.... have for awhile... you don't have to say yes, but would you like to go out?" He asked softly.

"I'd love to." I said with a smile.

"... so you like my smile?" He asked with a smirk.

"Shut up Barnes." I said as I turned to walk into my room.

"And it makes you want to jump my bones?" He asked playfully.

I turned to look at him and saw a smirk on his face.

"Fuck it." I said as I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into my bedroom.

Timeskip

I tried to catch my breath as I laid on my back and stared at the ceiling.

"So.... my smile had that much of an effect on you?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Shut up." I said with a groan.

He rolled over and sent me a smile as he leaned down and pecked my lips.

"So dinner?" He asked softly.

"Let me regain feeling in my legs first." I said with a laugh.

He let out a laugh and smiled as he laid on his back.