Breathe Again

This entire chapter is smut JSYK

This entire chapter is smut JSYK... <3

Melting into those sapphires he calls eyes, Y/N couldn't hold back anymore. Leaning in and pressing her lips against his, these two people became one. Feeling him kiss back, their movements become hungrier. They started making out, and Noel turned them around so now it was Y/N with their back to the bed.

"Y/N, are you sure you want to do this?" He asked, pausing a moment to make sure she was alright with where things were headed.

With her arms draped around his neck, Y/N smirked, leaned into his ear and proclaimed "I could not want you more." Feeling Y/N's breath on his neck only made his desire for her swell.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Y/N asked with that same sultry, breathy tone. "Anything darling." With his member being to grow, he wrapped is arms around Y/N, placing both his large, strong hands on the small of their back, fingertips gripping her ass. "Seeing you get jealous and punch out that creep was surprisingly hot." Noel gave a dark chuckle, "Really? Well I guess you'll have to thank me for defending you, won't you?" And with one swift motion, Noel had picked Y/N and thrown her on to the surprisingly soft bed.

"Strip for me baby." Noel had a look in his eye that sent pulses straight to Y/N's core. She happily fulfilled his request. After taking off her dress, stockings, shoes and bra, she was about to continue to her lace thong, when she was stopped by the beautiful man at the edge of the bed.

"Wait...I want you to touch yourself over your panties and thank me for every piece of clothing I take off. Got it?" Y/N had never seen him like this. Sure they had done some pretty kinky stuff, but there was a new found confidence in him. She liked it. She gave a small nod, and started to pleasure herself.

Y/N watched in awe as Noel stripped off one article of clothing at a time.

First his jacket. "Thank you." Y/N could feel herself getting wetter .

Then this shoes. "Thank you." Noel's eyes devouring every inch of her body made Y/N go wild.

While unbuttoning his shirt, the word "Faster." Escapes his lips. He didn't even truly mean to say it but Y/N's little sighs and moans were driving him crazy. He needed more. He wanted to hear Y/N call his name while she squirmed. Hearing this command, Y/N happily obliged.

When he was done unbuttoned his shirt, Y/N quickly blurted out "Thank you!" A little louder than the previous times. She felt herself getting close and increasingly more desperate.

Noel could tell. Knowing he had full control over what happens next was a huge turn on.

As he removed his tight jeans, Y/N could see his rock hard member straining against his underwear (boxers, briefs, jockstrap, you decide).

"Now, you are going to stop."

Y/N's eyes grew wide, now realizing what Noel's plan was. "Please don't make me stop...it—it feels so g—good..." This small act of diffidence from Y/N was a test to see how far she could push Noel's authority, and Noel took back that power with a 6 word phrase. "Don't make me tie you up." This sent shivers down Y/N's spine.