Lover

"Have you been a good boy? Did you complete your painting?" Y/N asked.

"Wha-? Uh yes I have... I finished earlier today, so I'm at my flat now. "

"Good. Im driving over there now and I want you to be ready when I arrive." Noel and Y/N had always followed the same dynamic ever since their first time together. (Quick side note, would ya'll want to see a chapter when they are on their honeymoon or a chapter about a family vacation where I intro. their kids?)

Noel was usually the dominant one, just because thats what felt right for the both of them. But there were times that Y/N just needed to dom someone, she just needed a release. It was a good thing Noel was a switch, and an experienced one at that. At first, Y/N was intimidated by Noel's sexual experience, but she quickly realized that it was only an advantage to have that kind of know-how in the bedroom.

Y/N plugged her phone into the cars aux, so she could still talk to Noel while having both hands on the wheel

Y/N plugged her phone into the cars aux, so she could still talk to Noel while having both hands on the wheel. (Safety first, kids.) "Where are your toys?"

Noel was starting to understand what Y/N was doing, and she could hear the smile in his voice.

"In a box under my bed."

"Ok. Take them out and describe them to me. I will choose which ones you will use on yourself until I arrive."

"Yes ma'am." Noel quickly walked into his bedroom and set the phone on his night stand, putting it on speaker.

Yes ma'am? Oooo I kinda like that. "Start left to right."

"Ok, first there is a pair of handcuffs. The kind that police officers use, so they don't break. There is a collar and a matching leash, a 10 inch dildo, and then there's a set of three butt plugs growing in size and girth as you move to the left. The smallest one is metal has a pink heart on the end, the medium one is black, rubber,  and it has a remote control to make it vibrate, and the biggest one is also metal but with a blue heart. There's also...a strap on harness...." Noel could feel his heart rate accelerating, blood rushing to...well you know where.

Y/N had never used a strap on before, but she had always wanted to try, she had always thought it would feel so bad ass. "I want you to go to the bathroom and clean out good for me, ok? Then take a photo of the blue plug in your mouth and send it to me. When I enter your home I want you naked and in child's pose in front of the door. I want the strap on laying in front of you, reminding you whats to come. And I want that pretty little blue heart in you, stretching your slutty little hole out for me. Am I understood?" Y/N was trying her best to remain calm and with a steady, authoritative voice. She was successful in maintaining an air of control, but on the inside her heart was beating like crazy, and she could feel her hands get clammy as she gripped the steering wheel, turning out of the parking spot.

"Y-yes Y/N. I understand."  Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod This is happening Jesus Christ this is happening.  He had been waiting for Y/N to feel confident enough to initiate a change in power roles between them, since she was less experienced and he wanted to make sure she was comfortable. Even though he normally liked to be the one in charge, he was a switch, so being the bottom sometimes was a nice release.