Leeches

Y/N was the first to wake up, the light shining in from the huge industrial windows stabbed the sleep from her eyes.

" *Grooooaaaannn* " Stretching her arms above her head and scrunching her face into a scowl, she rolled over on to her stomach and propped herself up on her fore arms. She flipped her hair to the side and looked over at the still sleeping Noel. His long lashes were visible even in this low lighting, a feature Y/N had always seen but never truly appreciated until now. His shoulder-length black hair was a tangled halo around his head, framing his pale skin. Y/H placed a finger on his forehead and gently brushed some hair from his face, revealing his prominent nose. He had always felt insecure about it (Being called a raven man on BFQ didn't help...) but she love its uniqueness. Love. She had been pondering that word for a while now. Y/N knew deep down that she loved Noel, she had known for a while now. But those three words meant a lot to her. They were more than a relationship mile stone, they were a promise. A promise to someone that she would never leave them. A promise that she had broken before... As Y/N traced the features of Noels face, careful not to wake him up, she heard her self say that promise even before she recognized she was.

"I love you"

Even though it was barely a whisper, Noels eyes opened slowly and looked over to her, just as Y/N's eyes grew wide and froze. She quickly retracted her finger and a strong blush formed at her cheeks.

"What did you say Dove?" Noel had been waiting to hear those words for a long time, and if he was honest with himself, he wasn't even sure if he had heard them.

"Nothing! How long have you been awake for?"

"A while, but you tracing my face was so relaxing, I didn't want it to stop. Also, you seemed to be enjoying the view. But don't try and change the subject! What did you say just now?" A smirk was forming as Noel leaned in and grabbed Y/N by the waist pulling her in.

"Nothing! You didn't hear me say a thing!" Y/N said smiling wide and giggling. If any other person had heard Y/N say those words, she would be in an uncomfortably awkward panic. But with Noel, she felt safe.

As Noel pulled Y/N closer to his chest, he reached his arm around and gave Y/N's ass a firm squeeze. "Im not gonna push it. One of these nights I'm gonna have you screaming those words."

Placing a hand on Noels member, Y/N give a mischievous breathy laugh. "Not if I do first."

Noel smiles and pulls Y/N on top of him. "Now, now Mr. Fielding, I thought you have a lot of work to do today..."

Noel looks up at Y/N with a dark lust in his eyes as he runs his hands under her shirt and places them firmly at her waist. "Your right, but I could use a little...inspiration."

Y/N caresses Noel's cheek as she seductively leans in until her lips hover above his. "Be a good boy and work on your project, then maybe you'll get a treat later." Quickly dismounting and walking over to the French press to make some coffee, she looked back over her shoulder to see Noel staring at her in disbelief.

"You are such a tease."

"Oh I know." Winking back at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around an hour later, Y/N left to her apartment so she could change and take a shower. After parking her car in the valet section of her apartment building, she walked into the lobby where she was greeted by the doorman.

"Hey Ms. Y/L/N, Ive got a couple packages for you!"

"Oh really? I don't remember ordering any new clothes. Thanks Anthony." Y/N grabed the packages and started to sift through, looking at the addresses. One from her mom which was probably a new self help book. Y/N's mother had always been a little protective, and the fact that Y/N was dating a man 19 years her senior was more than a problem in her eyes. There were two small packages from Amazon which she didn't remember ordering, and the final one was a plain package with no return address. It was a little suspicious but she didn't question it. As she unlocked her apartment and set down her mail, Y/N's phone started to ring.