Chapter 22

"Ji-hyun!" Hee-young shouted, gosh I really can hear her voice from afar. She rushed towards me and hug me tight

"Hey girl how was California huh?"

"It was all good, how are you anyways?"

"Nah... Just the same when you left and Jimin is already a father"

Not my surprise that he's already a father now, I hope they are a happy family. I smiled, I don't want to remember him never, his part of my past so I should forget him.

"Anyways let's eat?" I nod, we went to a Japanese restaurant and ordered anything we want. We talked about so many things, she still works as a supervisor and is also engaged. I'm so happy for her!

"So when would Jungkook propose to you huh?" She teases

"I don't know, I'm still waiting"

"He should propose or else... Well we don't know what will happen maybe someone might steal you away from him"

That scares me, who would even do that? Don't tell me it will be him. No definitely not him, he married and had a child! He will never do such a thing to his family! Or will he?

Jimin's POV

'Jagiya where are you? I'm in the mall already' I said on the call with Chelsea

'Jimin I'm sorry but we couldn't make it, we're here at my parent's house'

'Okay, do you need anything while I'm still here?'

'No we're fine, stay safe'

I hang up on phone and decided to just roam around the mall since I don't feel like coming back yet. While I was roaming around I saw a familiar face of a girl that I haven't seen for a while already. I was shocked that I saw her again, she was with Hee-young both of them were laughing at each other. The time stopped, and finally, I see her again.

I wanted to reach her but something is stopping me, she was close yet so hard to reach. My hands were shaking as hell and my heart skipped a beat.

"Jimin?!"

Shit!

Both of us were shocked when we saw each other faces, she's back?! Is this even real?!

"I mean ehem sir" she coughed, Ji-hyung avoid the stare

"It's okay Hee-young have you taken your lunch yet?"

"We already did" she answered, damn why is she so quiet?!

"Hey Ji-hyun"

I want to break the silence between us, she's been so awkward toward me. And I don't blame her

"Hmm hey Jimin" she awkwardly responds and awkwardly smiles at me

"So we're about to leave Jimin, see you at work though" Hee-young said and took Ji-hyun with her.

It's nice to see you again Ji-hyun

Ji-hyun's POV

"Oh wow, the atmosphere back there was crazy!" Hee-young

"Yeah it was, thanks for saving me from that awkward situation"

"It's fine I know it's awkward to see your ex again"

That gives me chills back there, gosh Ji-hyun what are you doing?!

"I need to go now Ji-hyun, see you again soon!" Hee-young left, before I leave I bought some food and went home to Eomma's.

"You and Jimin met?!" Eomma

"Yeah"

"So what happen?"

"Nothing, Hee-young pull me away from him, it was such an awkward moment"

"But you're totally move on right?"

"Of course, that was years ago already!"

"I know I'm just asking, but not all the people in the world can easily move on from their ex or exes I'm not saying that you are one of them. What I'm saying is no matter how fast the time travels you can't easily say that you totally over him because when you truly love someone, you can't easily erase them from your heart because they already have a special place inside"

True but I know I'm sure that I'm totally done with him and I finally moved on!

I guess...

"Hey babe!" I shouted when Jungkook finally arrived from work, he went towards the dining table where I was sitting

"Hey sorry if I'm a bit late, things were really crazy back in the company" Jungkook

"It's okay, I cook your favorite"

He sat on the chair and start eating

"So how was it?"

"It tastes really good! Thank you"

"I thought you don't like it"

"You kidding me, right? It tastes really good trust me"

I smiled, when suddenly Gureum barked. I laughed and put him at my lap

"I think he hungry babe" Jungkook

"I don't think so, I just fed him a while ago, I think he just misses me"

"Hey what about me?" Jungkook complain

I laugh "Of course he misses you but he misses me much more"

"So my own dog betray me huh?"

"Maybe" I laugh and then Gureum barks to show his react

"I think he disagrees with what you said, he misses me more than you" Jungkook

"Of course not! You're just jealous!"

"I'm not!"