Chapter 33

Jungkook's POV

"Why can't you just leave her?!"

"I love her! And she loves me! I'm going to marry her whatever it takes!"

"She doesn't love you anymore Jungkook! Can't you see that she's happy with Jimin?!"

"Their just friends!"

"Oh friends with benefits?"

"I'm warning you Jungkook, you two won't last long again, maybe fate has given you a chance to see the truth that she doesn't love you anymore yet your just blind enough to believe it"

That's bullshit, she's lying! Ji-hyun love me! If she don't then she should have say no to my proposal! But she didn't! She said yes! Yes, because she loves me! Does she... Even love me in the first place? Or I'm just a rebound to her?

"Jungkook!"

Ji-hyun run to me and hug me, I hug her back. I miss her

"How was the trip? I prepare food at home" Ji-hyun

"That's great! I'm hungry, I can't wait to taste your cooking" I winked

"Well what are we waiting for?! Let's go!"

"It really taste good!" I said while chewing sundubu jigae, this really taste good.

"Jungkook can I ask you something?"

"Sure what is it?"

"Well... It's about a friend that she had a complicated relationship, she's engage yet she said she might still love her ex, for you what is she going to do?"

"It's in her hands if she still loves her ex then maybe she should chose him cause if she doesn't she might regret it"

"True, but isn't unfair for the man that propose to her?"

"I guess"

Is this friend of yours is you? Are you talking about you Ji-hyun? Are you still in love with someone else? Is it him? Is it Jimin hyung?

"Ji-hyun?"

"Ne?"

"Let's get married"

Ji-hyun's POV

I was speechless when he said let's get married, of course I'm excited but sad at the same time? I smiled as my answer and said

"Sure let's get married" he said as he give me a bunny smile of his

"Finally!" An exciting response from Hee-young while she hugged me

"Now both us are married!"

"We should have a bridal shower!" Hee-young

"Are you excited?" Hee-young

Am I excited? Am I happy to hear the news? Am I happy? I am but there's someone who's stopping me, and wish it never do. I'm confused and it's really complicated

"Hey is it him right?" Hee-young

"Who?"

"As if you don't know it's Jimin right? Is he the reason why you have a poker face?"

"Aniyo it's not him"

"Your such a bad liar you know? It's him Ji-hyun you still love him why can't you just tell Jungkook? You should tell him before it's too late"

"I love Jungkook! I want to be with him I really really do it's just... It's complicated"

"Ji-hyun your hurting yourself, yes you do love Jungkook but not the way you love Jimin! Ji-hyun wake up! Listen to what your heart wants! Not just because Jimin is back to his old self it doesn't mean that your going to ignore the fact that you still love him!"

I gasped, I let my tears fall down from my teary eyes. It's really complicated! My life is complicated! Since the minute I was born it's been destined that I will have a complicated life! It's been a curse to me!

"Ji-hyun please be honest to be, who do you love the most? Is it Jungkook? Or is it Jimin?"

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook!"

What is she doing here?!

"What the heck are you doing here?!" Jungkook

"What do you think? To teach you a lesson!"

"Can't you just leave us alone?!" Jungkook

"Jungkook please! Listen to me for once! You can't marry her!"

"And why is it so?! You have no right to tell me who am I going to marry!"

"Yes I don't have the right to fucking tell you! But can't you listen to me?! It's for the both of you! I can't let you both suffer! You and her both know that this isn't going to last forever!"

"Why can't you just leave? Why did you even have the nerve to come here?!" Jungkook

"Jungkook?"

Me and Hana turn our heads, Hana stormed towards Ji-hyun and slap her and shouted to Ji-hyun

"You bitch!"

"Hana!"

I grab her while Ji-hyun was looking down while touching her cheek, the maids come to assist Ji-hyun. I turn her face to me and it was bright red on her right cheek

"Why did you slap her?!"

"She deserves it!" Hana

"Ji-hyun are you okay?"

The maid give her a cold compress for her right cheek, I dragged Hana outside my house. I tightly grab her arm while dragging her out

"What the heck Jungkook?! Let go!"

"I am! And I don't want to see your face every again!"

"Your fucking unbelievable! That whore needs to teach a lesson!"

"She's not a whore! And don't you ever call my fiancee a whore!"

"Your unbelievable!"

She get in her car and drove away, I went back inside, Ji-hyun was sitting in our sofa while compressing the cold towel on her face, I apologise of what just happened to her

"Who is she?"

"She's my cousin, my closest cousin I ever had and Jimin's ex"

"I'm sorry for her action earlier"

"I deserve it Jungkook*

"You serious? You don't! You should rest okay?"

"Jungkook she's right, our relationship is complicated"

"Your just tired we can talk about it later okay?"

I told the maids to assist her in going to our room while I was still sitting in our sofa blank spacing. I sighed both of them were right it is complicated but I won't give that easily I will do anything to make it better, and I hope Ji-hyun will help because without her there won't be any chance for us anymore and I don't want that to happen.