Chapter 15

For the past few weeks, I haven't heard anything about Jungkook, me and Jimin hang out a lot. I don't why even now though I still haven't moved on from how I was about to lose my virginity. But luckily nothing happened and also I don't want to be freaking pregnant, being pregnant is not easy and I still have a lot of plans for my future before building up a family.

"Did Jungkook ever texted you?" I asked

"He didn't I'm afraid that he's mad at me"

"Why?"

"Maybe he saw us and might think we are dating"

"Psh that's insane and also I don't want to date you like ever!"

"Oh wow you serious? Even though I'm the only man that you could ever find on earth?"

"Ne!"

"Let's make a deal"

Oh no.... Not a deal

"We're going to pretend as if we are a couple"

"You serious?!"

"Just hear me out for a sec, we're just going to act for us to move on from our exes and let's see who will easily fall in love"

"Heck no! Like never!"

"Why? Are you scared to fall in love with your boss?"

"Ne, aside from that falling in love is not a joke but a big deal to handle and I don't want any scandal"

"I only said pretend not official it's too different Ji-hyun and also I can date whoever I want outside or inside of my company"

"Easy for you to say"

"Trust me it's not" Jimin

"Whatever Jimin, I won't take your challenge"

"Okay then"

I turned my back and walked away, head out of the building, and walked towards the bus stop I also kept thinking of what he said, the deal of not falling in love. I'm not the kind of person who wants my own feelings to be played.

"Ji-hyun!"

It's Jungkook! I tried to run but he blocked my way. Here we go again...

"What now?"

"I—"

"Babe!" A woman approaches him and guesses what it's the same slut who slept with him. I wanted to slap this slut's face! I gripped my hands

"Oh why are you meeting with your maid?"

Maid your fucking ass! And with this beautiful face, I will be a maid?! Ohh, come on! Is this girl serious?!

"She's not my maid"

"What?! Then who is she? And why is she in your house last time?"

"Are you trying to show me your new girlfriend huh?" I asked sarcastically

"We're—" Jungkook

"Ne I'm his new girlfriend, do you have a problem with that miss?" Said the bitch

Why can't this bitch shut up?! She's not the one I'm talking

"I'm not talking to you miss, can you mind your own business?"

"Excuse me?!"

"Goodbye!"

Instead of waiting for the bus I took a cab and went home. I didn't eat dinner, I lock myself in my room. I don't want to cry over him caused I'm totally over him!