Chapter 24

"Will you marry me Ji-hyung?"

I was shocked when he suddenly kneel down his knees and ask me to marry him. I couldn't help to tear up as well, a flash of cameras was directed at us, and the guests were waiting for my answer to his question. Will you marry me?

"Yes!" I happily respond, he put the ring on my finger and kisses me

I'm finally engaged!

"I'm so happy for you!" Eomma said and hug me

"Thank you"

"Congrats to both of you" Taehyung

"Well now it's your turn to kneel down on noona hyung" Taehyung said referring to Jin oppa

"Oh shut up, anyways I'm so happy for the both of you" Jin oppa smiled

"Jungkook!" I froze when I heard his voice again, his here with his wife Chelsea.

"Congrats man!" Jimin

"Thanks hyung I thought you wouldn't make it, thanks for coming" Jungkook

"We're sorry, we came a bit late but we just came to the right time when we saw you bend down to your knees Jungkook" Jimin

"Congrats for both of you" Chelsea

"Thank you" I replied

"Oh jagiya I need to take this for a while" Chelsea excused herself from us

"Babe I need to check on my friends okay?" Jungkook

"Sure"

Now it's between me and Jimin, he seems so happy. Of course, we both are especially were focusing on our own lives.

"So... Congrats by the way" Jimin spoke up breaking the silence

"Thanks, so how was being a father?"

"Great, it's been my dream to have a kid"

Was that a happy response or was it a forced one?

"Well that's good to hear, take care of your family Jimin" I continue "And thanks for coming"

"I'm so happy for you! Now both of us are engaged!" Me and Hee-young laughed, we talk and I also got to know her fiance, Byung-woo. Byung-woo worked as an architect, and they became a couple in high school after she and Jimin broke up. It's so cute that they're high school sweethearts, they're really meant for each since high school.

"Cheers!" Hee-young tosses a drink

"Cheers!"

All of us were having fun, but Taehyung and Sul-hee needs to go home because of their son. Slowly some guests left the party and we also decided to go home as well but I still can't forget how fun was the party.

Jimin's POV

*Earlier

"Jagiya I need to go now, nana called me earlier that Byeong-su is looking for me" Chelsea

"Ohh sure, let's go"

"No need, I can take a cab" she kiss my cheek and left. I sigh, why do I feel like she's pushing me away?

"So how was your son Jimin?" Jin

"He's doing well, also his birthday is approaching"

"Oh I forgot! Was it next week already?"

"Ne, I can't believe my little Prince is turning 5"

"I'm proud of you Jimin, you change and I hope it's for the better

"It's for the better hyung"

Yes, I did change, but I still can't change my feelings for her. I'm an asshole, am I? Yeah, you can call me that, an asshole who's a married man with a kid but still seeking to another woman who's now engaged with his best friend? Well yeah but I think this has to end now, we have our own responsibilities in our different lives.

When I saw her standing alone, I approach her while Jungkook was entertaining his other friends.

"Hey Ji-hyun"

She flinches "Goodness me Jimin, don't scare me"

I chuckle "I didn't, I just want to say hmm...congrats"

"Yeah thanks, I guess"

"And also how was being a father?"

"It's challenging, but fun I get to spend with him"

"Oh so you're having a son? What's his name?"

"His name is Byeong-su, his turning 3 next week"

"Well that's good to hear"

"Hey Ji-hyun, and hi Jimin" Hee-young suddenly approach us with a glass of champagne on her hand

"Can I have Ji-hyun for a while?" Hee-young

"Sure you can take her"

She smiled, Hee-young took her hand and was about to go but I said something that make them turn their heads at me

"Congrats again Ji-hyun"

Tomorrow, I'm finally going to meet Jungkook's parents and I'm nervous and happy to finally meet them but what if they don't like me? Now me and Hee-young went out shopping, I told her about the news and she insists on me shopping for new clothes.

"Hee-young I think it's not necessary to shop for new clothes?"

"Oh it's a big deal hunny, cause your meeting your fiance's parents for the very first time! So you need to look good at all cost!" Hee-young

"Do you feel the same when you meet Byung-woo's parents for the first time?"

"Yes, but it wasn't easy his parents doesn't like me at first because I wasn't good enough for him but we prove them wrong. We thought that they will be against us when Byung-woo ask me to marry him but they don't, they accept me wholeheartedly which I'm so happy that they did"

She snaps "Okay enough of my story, try out some of the dresses!"

I thank Hee-young for her help and I'm glad she became my best friend. Even though I'm nervous about tomorrow I know that they will accept me, I hope...